Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rendual Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
So yeah I'm early on in Flames of Vengeance and have a few humble questions..
-Sometimes through mind reading you will be given a skill point in a skill. When unlearning all your skills will that skill point be lost, returned to you or stay fixed in that skill?
-Are there any items that temporarily increase your lockpick skill? I have Jagon's Necklace which gives +1 but havent seen any others so far or I would have kept them.
-Will there be more opportunities to acquire malachite gems in this game? (sadly I missed out on perhaps 7, 2 being from choosing wesson over radcliff, or maybe just 4 if I can get back to the Oroba Fjords in Flames of Vengeance, but unlikely all 4, oh well. Realised after reading a game guide rather late.. I gave 2 to simeon also because I'm nice like that smile )
-Do similar or exactly the same enchants, despite being on different items, stack? By this I mean obviously if you have 2 pieces of armour and enchant them with +10 magic resistance each you gain +20 magic resistance and the same idea for two weapons of +100 damage but if you were to enchant two items with say 15% chance to return 54 damage 3 times would you now essentially have 30% chance to do 3x54 damage return (or 15% to do 6x54(which doesn't matter, only whether it's either or neither)? And what of enchants like % chance to life steal from damage for dual wielding? (To be safe I've been going for the +10 resistance enchants mostly and I seem pretty indestructible. Something that makes me wonder this question is the word "aura", really, I remember from a few games over my time "aura"s not stacking if they give the same effect, not intentionally usually anyway)

This turned out to be a long one, sorry! Hope these questions can be answered.

R
Rendual Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Ahh I see I've gained a Malachite through threatening a devious old lady claiming to be a poor beggar with death. That's one question down I'm glad!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Re-skilling does not cause point loss.

I have not noticed many either.

-

They stack, and with duel wielding +damage effects count twice.

veteran
veteran
Giving Simeon the 2 Malachite gems is probably the best use for them.

There are no +Lockpick items except the amulet you found on Jagon, but Lockpick is worth maxing anyway.

Flames of Vengeance hand out Malachite gems for completing quests in FoV, I think I had like 40 by the end(although I only spent 2 on Simeon).

apprentice
apprentice
Well the Gems u need also for the best enchantments available, so it's always a good thing to save them smile

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard