Next Thread
Print Thread
Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

Music From The Divinity Universe
- Music (Soundtrack)

A very unique Divinity audio CD with remastered and remixed music from the games "Beyond Divinity" and "Divine Divinity", carefully composed by the talented Kirill Pokrovsky.

This limited edition soundtrack was especially created for audio album release by Kirill Pokrovsky himself, hand-picking and remastering and remixing his most beloved tracks, including those tracks most loved by the fans.

Kirill Pokrovsky was twice the winner of the "Outstanding Achievement in Music" award at IGN. He is a former member of successful Russian rock formations Aria and Master.

His music encompasses many different genres, from classical through to world music and even jazz. Academically educated as a composer and a concert pianist, he has brought the fantasy music genre to a new level, using symphonic colours alongside baroque, renaissance, ambient and Celtic styles.

This album contains 24 tracks and has a total playing time of over 70 minutes.

It is available as digital purchase where you will download very high quality mp3 files (44.1KHz, stereo, 320kbit VBR encoded with LAME) or you can order a boxed version (jewel case with inlay and two page booklet).

Shipping and handling is included in the price.

Could someone please specify or give the names of the 24 tracks in the album? Are they all tracks that were never used in the game?

The price is right, certainly, but as much as I like Kirill's music, I don't want to be buying duplicate music - music Kirill already released for free on his website, or stuff I got from buying the games on Good Old Games.

Is there any music from Divinity 2 in the pack, like:

1. "Battle large" - The Temple of Doom/Battle Tower Ascent/Aleroth Ministry Rift Battle
2. "Battle Force" - Raze's Flying Fortress music
3. "Final Battle" - Final Boss music for Ego Draconis
4. "Broken Valley 3" - Post-Dragon Broken Valley music
5. "Dragon Cliff Castle" - Music from Dragon Cliff Castle

If the music includes those tracks or is original music not heard in the games, then I might get it.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Even if it does contain some of the tracks he's already released, if they're remastered and available in CD form I'd be very interested.

journeyman
journeyman
I'm pretty sure it's just music from Divine and Beyond. I think it was released before D2:ED, so the tracks aren't on there.

veteran
veteran
Stabbey
It's an old album with DD tracks: http://vgmdb.net/album/11279

It has nothing to do with D2. Some tracks from D2 you can find here: http://www.kirillpokrovsky.com/

problem is... it missing many tracks and I have NO idea why. Many ppl asked LArian why, but got no answer. Kirill does not respond as well. The whole situation is just stupid.

And before you ask: no, you can't extract them from the game, it's encrypted. Yes, retarded politics, I agree.

Stabbey Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Kein
Stabbey
It's an old album with DD tracks: http://vgmdb.net/album/11279

It has nothing to do with D2. Some tracks from D2 you can find here: http://www.kirillpokrovsky.com/

That's not the same album, if only because the one you linked has 44 tracks (I have those all from Kirill's site), and the new CD has 24 - and it mentions that there are tracks from Beyond Divinity there (I have THOSE all from Good Old Games). I want to know the names of the tracks on the new CD.

I do already have the tracks from Divinity 2 downloaded from Kirill's site, but it's missing the ones I asked about, hence me mentioning those ones specifically.

I'd probably get a digital download and not a physical CD, because if the CD is shipped from Europe, the shipping cost might be a LOT more than the price of the CD.

veteran
veteran
I do already have the tracks from Divinity 2 downloaded from Kirill's site, but it's missing the ones I asked about, hence me mentioning those ones specifically.

As I mentioned already -- those tracks do not exist outside the game.

You can try to support my request for FULL Div2 OST, but since Larian totally ignores those I barely doubt it is gonna work...

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Stabbey

1. "Battle large" - The Temple of Doom/Battle Tower Ascent/Aleroth Ministry Rift Battle

Where did you find the title of these tracks?

old hand
old hand
I will add a tracklist to the shop. It is indeed not the Divine Divinity album as it also has Beyond Divinity tracks on it. It does not contain Divinity II tracks.

These songs are also not the same as the tracks that are on Kirill's website. The tracks on Kirill's website are not remastered; moreover, they are encoded at 128kbs.

Stabbey: the shipping and handling is included in the price.

I will also add a ZIP file with the album artwork to the digital purchase.

Edit: tracklist added to the Vault.

1. Beyond Divinity
2. After The Great War
3. Divine Divinity
4. Urge For Power
5. Key To Survival
6. War And Peace
7. Roads Shadowed By Green Leaves
8. Guardian Of The Divine
9. Warrior (Voin)
10. Ballad Of Empty Illusions
11. Signs Of The Elven
12. The Forge Of Evil
13. The Song Of The Wind
14. Steps On The Sand
15. No Escape, Pain And Sorrow
16. A Fire Upon The Deep
17. Warring Winds And Crimson Tides
18. Celebration
19. The Colour Of Magic
20. Promise
21. Stronghold Of The Orcs
22. Suffering And Shame
23. Hidden Masters
24. Sacred

Last edited by ForkTong; 06/12/10 10:49 AM.

Tweeting @forktong
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Stabbey

Quite incomplete list. Lemme fix it:

[Linked Image]

stranger
stranger
You should add Exp_MU_LanilorLane.002 to the list :p kinda short but i love it

veteran
veteran
It's from FOV.

MU - Ego Draconis (Main Unit)
Exp - FoV (Expansion)

Since i haven't played FoV yet I even didn't listen to the tracks.

stranger
stranger
aaah thx for the clarification! You have the play FOV as soon as possible :P Songs from it are awesome

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard