Print Thread
F
Faiar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Divinity 2 - The Dragon Knight Saga, Steam version

Divinity has run perfectly on my setup until the patch. After the patch it will now drop to 1280x720 and the only resolutions available are that and 640x480.

I have two monitors, my primary that I play on runs 1920x1200, the secondary 1600x1200. Both monitors have a 60mhz refresh rate, and I have tried both with and without 'User Interface In Desktop-Resolution' checked.

If I disable the secondary monitor and rerun the game it works. Its a workaround but very annoying and again, it worked flawlessly before the patch.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
I didn't have any issues with two monitors after the patch - both 1680*1050, one 60Hz, the other 120Hz (NVidia drivers). The game worked as it always did.

Edit: There was one change: I've noticed that it now disables the "Aero" colour scheme of Vista and Windows 7 when the game is running - it didn't do that before. Larian says it's deliberate, and it certainly hasn't caused me any problems, it just seemed a bit unusual...

Last edited by Trippy; 08/12/10 01:50 PM.
stranger
stranger
I've had problems running duel monitors since the patch as well. I think the problem happens more often when you are running two different monitors that are of different resolutions. I have my main that is 1920x1080 and my side one is 1024x768 but when I load the game it only detects the highest resolution of 1024x768, my side monitor. More then likely if i disabled the duel monitors it would work fine but its only done it since the recent patch and works fine with all my other programs. So hopefully they will release a new patch that will fix this problem and until then I will just have to hold out or play the game with little squatty people. =/

Hey I found a piece of cheese. . .but who's cheese is it?
ava Offline
Faiar, can you pm me your e-mail adres? Maybe I can help you.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Douglas Adams
M
stranger
stranger
M
I have the same problem.
One monitor at 1280*1024 and the other at 1680*1050 (which is main)
Resolution in game doesn't show Widescreen resolutions only full screen (i.e. second monitor resolutions).

ava Offline
Same goes, pm me your e-mail adres so I can contact you.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Douglas Adams
old hand
old hand
Just to inform you - we have an exe that we think solves the problem which we'll send to those who contact us. We just want verification that it's solved (since we cannot reproduce it no matter how hard we tried) before making it official.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard