Print Thread
#440745 19/03/11 04:34 PM
P
PSP1960 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Can anyone tell me how to get the Battle Tower, as I am having trouble carrying everthing.

PSP1960 #440751 19/03/11 08:04 PM
veteran
veteran
Yeah, that's the problem. You will run out of space sooner or later.

- Sell or destroy any books you don't need. (Use any consumable Stat or Skill books, obviously)
- Sell or destroy all of these plants: Moonshine, Holy Basil, Oak Tears, they are not needed for anything.
- if you have the Steam version and are trying to carry all three of the sets you get... don't. Pick the one which is the closest to your character build, sell the rest.
- Keep all Malachite GEMS (the green, smooth ovals), sell all Malachite ORE (a green chunk of rock)
- Disenchant and sell all equipment you no longer need or want to use.
- Only pick up gems and ores you have an immediate use for. See Alchemy and Enchanting: The Simplified Guide for details.
- Sell or destroy all food and drink items which are no longer providing useful healing/recovery
- Sell or use all lesser strength/dexterity/intelligence/armor potions which are obsolete.

Stabbey #440756 19/03/11 08:43 PM
Support
Support

Don't keep any ok equipment thinking it may be good once you have better charms or enchantments available. By that time you will have found, or will be able to buy, better equipment with just as many charm or enchantment slots.

If you have any creature parts you only need to keep the best of each type. I kept a list of my current top part stats handy so I could sell any lesser versions before talking to the necromancer, so I wouldn't clutter up the part list.
You can also get rid of potion and enchantment formula by talking to the alchemist and enchanter (any left in your inventory after going into the alchemy or enchantment functions will be duplicates, and can be sold).

There is a skill to boost inventory space, if you have the points to spare. You can unlearn all your skills after getting the battle tower, and get those points back once you have access to the chest there to store things.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Stabbey #446044 25/06/11 10:54 AM
A
stranger
stranger
A
Sir, i really love UR this very much. i hav a prob in game
Experience points 369306
level 22
hitpoint 406
mana 375
1st Sassan told me to get name of Demon from erlking & book shelf but i cnt get all this
both gates r close
2nd i will also gone in orobas Fjords but not further?
in one cave appears 2 open only after three dragan statues seeds of three specific trees r in oro fjords ,but cnt go further

I ONLY WNT ONLY CLU
I THINK ITS ONLY WITH FLY BUT I CNT PLS HELP ME OUT

Stabbey #446045 25/06/11 10:58 AM
A
stranger
stranger
A
Sir, i really love UR this very much. i hav a prob in game
Experience points 369306
level 22
hitpoint 406
mana 375
1st Sassan told me to get name of Demon from erlking & book shelf but i cnt get all this
both gates r close
2nd i will also gone in orobas Fjords but not further?
in one cave appears 2 open only after three dragan statues seeds of three specific trees r in oro fjords ,but cnt go further

I ONLY WNT ONLY CLU
I THINK ITS ONLY WITH FLY BUT I CNT PLS HELP ME OUT

Support
Support

You need to mindread Erlking. After that you can read the book he was thinking of in the bookcase on the other side of the room (on the right, to the far back). You may need to scroll down the list of books.

If you can not get into his room, you need to take the elevator platform down to the morgue level to get the key.

You need to take over the battle tower in order to be able to transform into a dragon, which will let you get to the place in the fjords where you need to go to lower the barrier blocking off access to the rest of that area.

There is a warning in-game, but once you get the summoning contract, finish everything else in Broken Valley and Sentinel Island before proceeding up to the summoning chamber. One quest in each region can or must be left until later: rescuing some miners in the quarry tower and retrieving some treasure from a boat in a tree (though you may want to use the item yourself, rather than complete that quest).

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard