Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#441829 14/04/11 06:58 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I got a best buy giftcard an was wondering is it sold there? Checked their website an did not see anything but the old version. Also I did not preorder it if I buy it will i still get all the goodies like art book an stuff?

Last edited by Doctalen; 14/04/11 07:06 PM.

Hail the to king Baby.
apprentice
apprentice
my guess is that if you buy this very quickly you may still find it with the preorder stuff, I could be wrong. Amazon still shows it coming with the bonus materials, but they also say they can change that at any time.

You may want to call around before its too late.

SENIOR CINCO: I suffer from an acute boot fetish and am compelled to see my characters feet...lol...
Support
Support

BestBuy.ca doesn't list DKS, either, and there was a Canadian release of the PC DVD version awhile ago.

You should be able to find retailers (Gamestop / EBGames, at least) with the pre-order items included, if you get it fairly soon. I don't know how many extra copies the publisher had made for the release, but subsequent orders will not have the CD or art book.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
They dont sell it. I just got Nier an Dark star on. Thanks everyone. I will probably get it around easter time. Art book an soundtrack were just a bonus. still wish i would get them though. Did not know it was a preorder

Last edited by Doctalen; 14/04/11 10:25 PM.

Hail the to king Baby.
Support
Support

Easter isn't very far off... If no local places have any of the pre-order version in stock then, you can check eBay, etc.

addict
addict
Nier is great, enjoy it!

I don't even like eastern role-playing games usually, but that one's an exception.

If you haven't yet, pick up Lost Odyssey, as it's a masterpiece.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
YA Nier is good. I do not really like Turn based combat games like FF though. Aint that what LO is?

Hail the to king Baby.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Doctalen
YA Nier is good. I do not really like Turn based combat games like FF though. Aint that what LO is?

Neither do I. I prefer real-time combat. However, if you enjoy an amazing story, musical score, and well thought out characters, Lost Odyssey is your ticket. I'm not a fan of the Japanese role-playing games and their "beating the horse" cliches, but Lost Odyssey is something really special if you can get past the turn-based combat.

Last edited by Libertarian; 15/04/11 05:39 AM.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard