Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
ok...

so ive been playing Divinty II since it was Ego Draconis... in that game i could use fireball and shit would just fall over and nothing would happen to me...

in The Dragon Knight Saga, whenever i use fireball, i will, 75% of the time, randomly start shining and everything i hit or hits me with a melee attack gets lit aflame...

has this happened to anyone before?
is this supposed to happen in this version of Divinty II?

cuz to be honest its a little weird and freaks me the hell out sometimes... mostly cuz the skills list states nothing of randomly becoming human torch...

questioning things is what i do
Support
Support

I may possibly have seen that 'shinning' effect (gold tint, IIRC?) once in Farglow, going through the training area once as a mage before selling the mace and switching classes (North American Xbox version). However, loading a save with a level 15 ranger in the fjords and putting 3 skill points into Fireball, I cast the spell a good dozen times without any issues.

Welcome to the forum. wave

veteran
veteran
Sounds like the effect of an item enchantment to me.
Then again, what do I know? :p.

veteran
veteran
I've 2 or 3 times also undergo such a shiny effect on my hero ... it's very strange ... I think I was in Broken Valley and killing Goblins nearby the West Valley Scrine, but I can't remember if I was using a fireball skill or not ...

I always "saved" my game (to be sure I make a seperate save) and after the saving the shiny effect was gone.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
"Everything that hits me gets lit aflame."

Sounds like it could be an item enchantment that casts magic back onto those who hit you. However, if this is happening every time you cast a fireball, it may be a glitch. Even the DKS contains many annoying glitches.

Most are solved by just saving and reloading.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard