Next Thread
Print Thread
#450172 13/09/11 03:37 AM
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Now, I know if you buy the XBox edition, you get a copy of the soundtrack on CD. However, I got the PC version, and was wondering if there was a way to get the soundtrack of the game, aside from going and buying the XBox version?

It's possible that it is available, and I just can't find it, so if anybody knows, I would really appreciate knowing! Thanks in advance!!

Support
Support

The audio CD with the initial production run of the North American Xbox release has 21 tracks (it was originally just going to be a pre-order bonus). All of those tracks and another 11 are available for download from Kirill Pokrovsky's website (though that still isn't the complete soundtrack).

AFAIK, the Xbox bonus CD and the Divine Divinity / Beyond Divinity audio CD available from Larian's Vault (here) are the only physical CDs still available (the German collectors edition of D2:ED had a CD with about half a dozen tracks).

Welcome to the forum. wave

old hand
old hand
Don't worry your not the only one waiting for a DKS soundtrack I am too, Welcome to the forums grin

J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Thanks for the welcome, all! And Raze, thanks for the links. I just downloaded what he had available on his website.

Still hope an official soundtrack, with all the songs, gets released at some point. That's something I'd purchase!

old hand
old hand
You never know if Larian get enough people complaining about there not being a soundtrack for DKS then maybe they'll get round to making one hint hint grin

old hand
old hand
I just looked at Kirill's site again and apparently he's been interviewed by Gamespot about a month ago. Interesting read!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard