Print Thread
#469801 18/07/13 10:24 PM
A
Ausir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
We have set up a Divinity Wiki at Gamepedia.com, which focuses on Dragon Commander and Original Sin. See:

http://divinity.gamepedia.com/

I've been adding Dragon Commander and Original Sin content lately, but any help would be very much welcome! We are looking for both regular contributors and new administrators, if any prominent users from the forum would be willing to join us.

I know there are other Divinity wikis out there, but the Wikia one is currently pretty much dead with none of its administrators around for years, and another that is just a subcategory of a larger general gaming wiki, which I don't thing is a good idea generally.

veteran
veteran
It's too early for an Original Sin wiki. It is not even in Alpha, everything is subject to change, and there's very little information.

A
Ausir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
That's why we're focusing on Dragon Commander for the moment. Any information on past Divinity games is also welcome if anyone wants to help!

Last edited by Ausir; 18/07/13 11:08 PM.
addict
addict
wait its not even in alpha? does that mean the goal for release on the main page is wrong? any idea what the new possible release will be?

journeyman
journeyman
I guess it's because Dragon Commander was pushed further, the dev teams can't be everywhere at the same time, expect D:OS alpha in Augustus (after the DC's release, on 6th). Maybe I'm wrong and they simply didn't feel it, though.

addict
addict
Why should there be a new possible release date? Larian said multiple times that they want to release at the end of the year (i think november/december i dont remember exactly). I think a bit after DC is out they wanted to start alpha and end september/ october beta.

Support
Support

The alpha time period was only ever 'summer' (and beta September/October).

I reckon alpha will be August (shortly after the release of DC), beta in October and release in December/January. I remain skeptical about November release

stranger
stranger
Actually they stated early summer for the alpha. Though as somebody already stated they are very busy with Dragon Commander's pending release.

So I suspect we shall hear something very soon. My guess, in the next week or two... since we are nearing mid-summer now.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Thank you, Ausir, for your wiki works of various games. thankyou

Link Copied to Clipboard