Next Thread
Print Thread
#472324 10/08/13 06:00 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
i bought Dragon Commander last night and my brother and i finally got to playing together. or would be. for some reason GOG's updater only updates to 1.0.18.0 instead of 1.0.20.0. Can anyone help me with this problem? i have DC through steam.

Support
Support

GOG is a little slower to update the game, since Larian can update Steam directly, but needs to send the patch to Steam for them to check and upload (they write their own installers, as well). There should be an update early next week for both versions, which should hopefully bring them up to to par.

Once that happens, you might want to set Steam to not automatically update, so you can delay any future updates until your brother has access, as well.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
if you have access to the vault update v1.0.20.0, you can use it to patch your gog version. be sure to put in the right folder.
i dont know if any other problems arise but there you go.
got tested a few hours ago. one vault version and one gog version. patched both with vault v1.0.20.0 patch and played multiplayer skirmish/campaign without any problems.

i seriously hope it stays that way. makes our lives a lot easier. its important that the vault pach system stays like this.

Last edited by Killer-Bee; 11/08/13 03:04 AM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard