Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
So I have noticed for awhile that input for these are being accepted However when it comes to design a henchman what exactly will be happening. are we to just do exactly that? I mean Could I submit a link to a personalized picture and use that as the description, will we have to use some kind of editor down the line?

And what about design a summon. I assume that is more simple like

Name: Burny mcburns
Description: Fire elemental

What about pets? what is the kind of limit. Is it just normal pets or could we get away with a dog/cat sized dragon. Or maybe a Panther or tiger?

Yeah, I know your feelings. I would like some more information as well.

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
H
stranger
stranger
H
I wanted to know a bit about this as well. I have filled out some info in the henchman part, but I am usnure what I can add in the Name a Summons part. What can be summoned in D:OS, what are my options/limits?

A
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Are we ever going to get this answered. I am still holding back

enthusiast
enthusiast
Reviving this thread because I still haven't filled out all the design stuff either in the hopes of more information. And now release is but a couple months away...

Is there a deadline for design stuff submission? Have I missed it?

I understand Larian is super busy working really hard (just look at Swen's face in that last update wink ) but it would be nice to at least know if we still have time to submit stuff. I'm gonna go ahead and just fill out everything I left now and hope for the best, but if anyone can shed light on the situation I'd appreciate it.

Raze?

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
Support
Support

There is no deadline yet, but more information should be coming soon. From yesterday, in the topic Still any news on design a henchman:

Originally Posted by Lar_q
The henchmen recruitment interface is almost in - once it's there, we'll get in touch. Sorry about the delay.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Thanks Raze smile

And thanks to everyone who's been doing the whole alpha/beta thing so other folks can go in fresh to a better game.

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig

Link Copied to Clipboard