#480276 26/01/14 05:17 PM
S
Sethox Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
[Player sucking up]
Hello, I've bought this game (Early access) and the potential is there (you really outdone yourself Larian Vault!). Sucking up aside I've noticed that some bugs are actually a cool way to become a part of the game.

[Suggestion]
The new alpha state (at current date 2014-01-26) has no lobby but a friend can join regardless. The second player can wander around in the area (where you shouldn't). It's a neat little lobby thing that should be there. The nice thing about this is that it CAN be the loading matrix/room. You see what the loadup/loadout is, what the player has, what the player has done, pets, companions etc. Even what mods/modules has loaded and safely tested the connection between the two players. This game is big per say so a room/minor world like that could tell the player a lot.

You should build up the "building" on that loading screen a little bit more, a playground to see what personal traits the character has (that has been unlocked etc), a playground for training (to see the Damage output/DPS) and to test your skills on that character. Either you leave the building or ready up (somehow, by menu or leaving the building) then the REAL game plays out where it was saved.

The idea comes from "Matrix: Enter the Matrix" BUT I would never think of it when I saw my partner run and play around when the second player joined.

[Notification]
I am going to try to keep posting here if I got more suggestion, it is going to be annoying if I create a new topic every time I have an idea you can use.

<< The Dragon Comes, the Dragon shows and enemies falls >>
Support
Support

I don't think a virtual lobby is planned, but there will be more features and UI added for multiplayer.

Raze #480314 27/01/14 01:57 AM
S
stranger
stranger
S
Hello !

(I'm french, sorry for my english)

I juste beggun to play. And the principal thing up to me is the speed of the game.

I think it should be great to increase the average speed of the game. And particulary the speed when the player run.

Thank and good luck for the job ! ^^!

Raze #480365 27/01/14 03:57 PM
S
Sethox Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Raze

I don't think a virtual lobby is planned, but there will be more features and UI added for multiplayer.

It's not what's in it or what's not (it's alpha of course everything isn't in the game yet). It's about giving a suggestion to the creators to take advantage of the bug that's currently having and implement it as a feature. From a bug to an idea.

<< The Dragon Comes, the Dragon shows and enemies falls >>

Link Copied to Clipboard