Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Hiver
You know why? Because you are too lazy to actually read and think for yourself.

Blah blah blah. You go from your point to red-lining on people. Just chill dude. So what I'm saying is "right now you don't need to respond to this and sling another insult" just relax and lets work on the next points.

Last edited by Horrorscope; 02/06/14 09:05 PM.
Hiver Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Im only abrasive in RETURN.

Actual reading before making ad hominem accusations - REQUIRED.

Originally Posted by Horrorscope

Blah blah blah.

Moron.

old hand
old hand
Im only abrasive in RETURN.

Actual reading before making ad hominem accusations - REQUIRED.

Originally Posted by Horrorscope

Blah blah blah.

Moron.

Uh huh, this game is so important to you, you'll try to mow over everyone in your way. I read your comments by the way, you have a point, but you have no point at all insulting people, well in my world any way.

Hiver Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Uh huh, this game is so important to you, you'll try to mow over everyone in your way.

hahaha think A... what? hahaha cheer

Oh...thats why you complained against me saying:
that bull...t above exists only in your head.
You are telling me ... what i am thinking?

- right? You felt the kinship with that system of nonlogic i was replying to.

Youre the same. Another delusional incoherent troll that just invents what other are actually thinking and then argues against his own... product. welcome

And then tries to hide that by accusing those same people of being abrasive and accusing them of "attacking other people personally.

old hand
old hand
Troll? I'll take every post I have against all the post you have here. And bet every dollar I've ever made that you would win that award in a blow out of biblical proportions. Now go ahead and take these three sentences I write and break it down into 500 paragraphs, Peter Jennings style.

Honestly though, I don't think troll is the right word explaining either of us.

Last edited by Horrorscope; 02/06/14 09:48 PM.
Hiver Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Its very unfortunate you cannot actually produce that money. I would take that bet if you could.
And then enjoy bankrupting you.

- edit for the above edit... -

oh, ok then.
sigh... all that money...

Last edited by Hiver; 02/06/14 10:40 PM.
stranger
stranger
wow, and I thought the steam forums were bad...

all yelling and calling names aside, I do agree with hiver. the controller should either work, or not. There is already enough RNG in the game.

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Originally Posted by Grodit

all yelling and calling names aside, I do agree with hiver. the controller should either work, or not. There is already enough RNG in the game.

Well, actually, we are quite a nice bunch of people here ;-) Just disregard a few comments here and there which lack a certain degree of politeness ;-) (it got pretty bad in the last few weeks though... we didn't have any huge namecalling problems in the past...)

Back to topic: indeed, the controller needs to be properly working.

Hiver Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Its not just the controller.

Thats just one issue and there are several.

- The fire surfaces are working in a wrong way which has been talked a lot in several other threads.
- Those guys should not be running with you towards the mad robot - after they just told you they were tricked into coming there and had the rest of their group slaughtered.
- The robot has apparent resistance to things it should not have resistance to. Besides those things it is resistant to.

And several others, all noted above, before the super warrior came in to tell me what he is thinking i am thinking and brtag how tactically superior he is and whatnot... ffs..

If it was me i would rearrange the whole area and have a few of the town people cornered by Sparkmaster in some small section of the cave, where it cannot reach them with its flamethrower- but only just barely.
If you find any at the entrance to the cave they would run back into the city - not just stand there or go after you. Especially since you cleared the way back.
Then you would be actually saving people who are in actual danger.

There would be no undead. Which serve no purpose there anyway since they die from Sparkmaster fires anyway. Some could turn up "suddenly" later, in the middle of the fight or after - i suppose, but i dont see some great need for it. it would be much more interesting to go in the direction of sparkmaster becoming conscious and crazy and going rogue because of that - then to have the undead there AGAIN. The whole beta is full of them anyway. Some diversity would be good?

The controller would work better - even if i sneak behind the bloody thing and then use it from half a meter away, unlike now. (which would get the sneaking rogue builds a clear use in that situation)

- For example, i would probably have it disable the flame thrower but not its physical attacks.

- While in the case of using the "go berserk" command it would still use all weapons, only it would be berserk - as in not aiming directly at you all the time.

If it couldn't block or disable any specific part of it that would be noted and commented on by someone.

And you would have opportunity to spread your forces a bit more before attacking it.

Without those civilians getting in the way so suicidally, or running straight into fire like they are mindless.

etc...

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Grodit

We normally don't have fighting here, it seems one of the drawbacks of Steam is that we got some of Steam's "toxic" customers over here spewing poisons. There are quite a few of us old and loyal Divinity veterans here that love helping and discussing game content. We have a good number that signed up here when Divine Divinity used to be called Divinity: Sword of Lies.

Please don't be deterred from using the forums, you are most welcome here. smile

Last edited by LightningLockey; 03/06/14 01:26 AM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
addict
addict
nerf it. done.

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard