Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#498930 10/06/14 02:56 AM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Here are some suggestions on improving Cyseal I've gathered while playing the last two versions. Note that I haven't played version 1.0.93 so I don't know if any of this has been changed

• Rename Expert Marksman. It suggests an archery skill.
  • Coordinates on the full map.
  • Make switching the active char also switch to their inventory.
  • Make ALT Highlight Evelyn's satchel. It's hard to see.
  • There is a burning fire in an inhabited inn. I understand investigators shouldn't disturb a crime scene but I think this is going a bit too far.

Related to dialogue:

• An option to tell Junius & Bibius that you'll go to the city on your own, even if this ends in battle anyway. As it stands there is no middle ground between complying and attacking them.
  • Ask Inn kitty about the murder if you have Pet Pal.
  • You can keep asking Francis about his revelation and each time it's as if he's telling you for the first time.
  • Some random characters in Murphy's dialog in the last version. Don't remember it in the version before that. Might be buggy markup. "...NOT AWESOME EW HATED HER.&#x..."

C
C
They fixed the fire, dubious, and I think they fixed the dog convo.

'nut
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by dubiouschicken

[*]Ask Inn kitty about the murder if you have Pet Pal.

Yeah, the first time we meet the Weaver of Time, they ask. "Do you have any more questions?". Well since you're balls deep in the murder investigation, there should have been an option. "Yah, who's the murder?". LOL

Link Copied to Clipboard