Next Thread
Print Thread
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hi all,

I must say I'm liking the game but it seems very flaky.

Firstly, I'm getting a major performance hit when loading a save or the game loads a new area, the frame rate drops drastically. I can fix this by ALT+TAB to the desktop and back and voila the frame rate is healthy again, but very irritating to have to keep doing this.

Also is the Kitty Love quest bugged? After talking to unsinkable sam, I go to talk to maxine only for there to be no option to further the quest. I just assumed I wasn't doing the right thing to progress the quest. Randomly when I loaded an older save and did the same thing, maxine now had an option to further the quest?? This is very worrisome because I can't work out if I can't progress because I'm missing something in the game or the quests are genuinely bugged.

Finally is the rock paper scissors actually random, as it should be? I've lost so many of these that I'm starting to suspect it isn't truly random ie the code is analysing my response first?

All in all I'm really liking the game, but I'm not convinced it was truly ready for release, I'm only starting out but finding a lot of problems already.

Support
Support

A few people are having performance related issues, but I don't recall seeing this particular problem.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain your saves, which are not directly relevant, so if file size is an issue most can be deleted from the zip.

Did you go through all the dialogue options with Sam and Maxine the first time around? Maybe you missed something that you did the second time?

RPS should be random, with modifiers based on stats and situational bonuses or penalties.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard