Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Omdar Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
I know the issue of level 4 or 5 loot appearing in Heiberheim has been mentioned a few times, but I've run into a similar issue again in the Phantom Forest. I opened a chest and there was what appeared to be some nice stuff in it, but I soon discovered they were all in the level 5-10 range. Is this a known issue that will be addressed soon?

This is a known issue and should be fixed in an upcoming major update.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I do hope it gets fixed asap because I'm having this same problem. My characters are level 19 now and still wearing level 5 gear because non of the mobs seem to drop anything good other than white items. I've even visited the various merchants to buy gear, but they refuse to update their inventory and only have all the low level items that I've sold to them. This is getting really frustrating.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I'm level 19 as well and just got 3 Item level 5 legendaries in Phantom forest lol...

G
apprentice
apprentice
G
I'm still at Level 7 characters and have lots and lots of good excess loot armor, including magical perk items, that require Level 7 or higher. Could this be related to difficulty level?

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Patch 1.0.81

Item lvl 5-6 items from chest in hiberium, when they should be lvl 10+. Saved scummed and continued to get same result. All other items require loremaster 2 or 3 to identify, it continually produces lore master 1 ittems.

It's the chest near "the guardian" that requires you to pass a perception and dig it out of the ground. I have a hunch the problem may be limited to perception loot finds.

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Originally Posted by blinkicide
Patch 1.0.81

It's the chest near "the guardian" that requires you to pass a perception and dig it out of the ground. I have a hunch the problem may be limited to perception loot finds.

Actually found a second chest with perception / digging up, and it did not have this problem in the same area. Chest you find teleporting where rabbit tells you to hop, had normal lvl loot.

veteran
veteran
Yeah, it seems it's limited to a bunch of chests in that area... potentially around the well...
Should be fixed, I agree.

T
stranger
stranger
T
We are in Heiberheim and we still only? find lvl 5 loot.
Is this issue limited to Heibernheim?
Does anyone have a clue when it will be fixed?

Last edited by TamTiTam; 21/08/14 08:33 AM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard