Next Thread
Print Thread
O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Hi there.
As far as I read this forum it seems to be quiet difficult to add content to the main game, especially if you no start a new game.

I want to build a small house in the woods as homestead, would that be possible at the moment? It's planned that you can enter it via a portal next to it, so the original homestead keeps unchanged. Is it possible to add a new region to the main game and link to it via a portal?

Any hints would be very welcome.

(sorry for my bad writing, I hope you understand what I am intending)

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Not actually sure. The problem right now it seems, is that if you edit anything other than root templates to the main game - you will not be allowed and your changes will not take place. (I am not sure on this).
What you might be able to do, is unpack the main.pak (levels, everything) - create a new mod that is not dependant on the main module, but only its data - and then copy all of the main modules data into your new mod. This would allow you to change everything - in theory - but your mod would be 1.5gb~? so unshareable.
The other way is to download the unlocking file that should be somewhere... on the net... which gives you the "rights". I think this might edit your main module - or something - not sure how it works. Either way, unshareable.

Afterwards, create a level, create a item, sidebar> OnUse:Trigger:Teleport:To ID(of something in that other level) - At least I think this is it. Havn't really accomplished it yet, but you can check how it is done by opening some files in the main module.

Last edited by n1x0r; 11/07/14 07:20 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard