Next Thread
Print Thread
E
eobet Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
E
Incredibly annoying bug or "as designed", but whenever my friend joins me in my game, we have to dismiss the companion he wants to control and then we have to go to the hall of heroes and he specifically must ask him to get back into the group.

Why is this and can't you make it so that a save game remembers who the joining player last controlled?

The game just crashed for my friend and when he was able to rejoin my game again, we also had to dismiss his companion and make the journey...

A
stranger
stranger
A
Yes, this is a bit annoying behavior. I hope they fix it one day. However, we've found a simpler way to rejoin the companion than dismissing him. Once your friend connects simply load the save again. Companions should be correctly attached to your heroes afterwards.

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Sorry, but do you use the "assign characters" button and it is not working properly? It is not really clear from your post... Whenever my friend joins my game, I still control the three other characters but using the "assign characters" button I can reform the party as I wish to without any problems.

E
eobet Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
E
Loading does not work for us.

I will look for the "assign characters" button...

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
its in the options, i think under gameplay maybe?

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Originally Posted by eobet
Loading does not work for us.

I will look for the "assign characters" button...

Press "Esc" and it is the uppermost button. It brings up the character interface where you can easily interchange characters between players.

Link Copied to Clipboard