Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
U
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
I've finished playing Divine Divinity, and I have to say that although I've enjoyed getting to the end, the end itself disappointed me ... first of all it was too easy, I was able to kill all the big bosses with extreme ease ... all i had to do was carry a bow and use the poison skill, even the Demon of lies died in less than 10 seconds using this method ... also I tried it once again without the poison , but this time unleaching a small army of scorpions m without using the aura of command of course (specially since I had a bug that crashed the game every time I tried to use the aura), and this time the Demon of lies (I swear) was slautered in less that 5 seconds .... and I was playing normal, I understand that I could have chosen a more difficult setting, but 5 seconds?

NoW the other reason why I was disapointed was that I felt the ending itself was a bit lame, (no offense to the larian people) I believe it could have been done much better, for instance I loved this thing that was done in Fallout the game, a narrator would tell the story of what happened to the NPCs you've helped or didn't help througout the game, that gave the ending flavor ... also , I wish I was able to replay the game with a new difficulty setting using the same character with the same inventory and statistics or something

I'm not a man with too many faces, the mask I wear is one

veteran
veteran
All good points...we will see if Larian gives us an expansion or something....

journeyman
journeyman
I just remembered the end of Arcanum: somebody told what happened later with the persons you met and with the world, different evolution dependant on what you had done...

I liked that very much.

BTW: everybody who loves DivDiv and did not play Arcanum, should try ist. There was a nice demo, too.

Achim Kaum macht man es richtig, schon funktioniert es!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard