Next Thread
Print Thread
#558515 12/11/14 03:11 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello, just wanted to say this is a fantastic game! Incredibly fun.

Ive made a few little mods for it like I turned Bairdotr into Astarte.. pretty cool.

Id post a screenshot but I can't figure out how, every time I try it captures my desktop instead of the game lol.

Anyway great game!!!!

Support
Support

Switch the game to windowed mode if you want to use the PrintScreen button (Alt-PrintScreen for just the current window) or screenshot programs not specifically designed for DirectX games.
Steam (if applicable) has a built-in screenshot function (default F12), or you can use a program like fraps.

Raze #558695 16/11/14 06:35 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

Steam (if applicable) has a built-in screenshot function (default F12), .

I just wanna ask this question. And now I read how I can do it,
thanks for the info Raze, just what I need ! laugh

EDIT :
And indeed, this is a Fantastic Game !! I love the exploring, the Fights in Turn Based combat are a relief in comparison with so many hack-a-slash rpg's :hihi: ! And so many many more I like, no, I LOVE, in Divinity Original Sin !

I've now Bairdotr as a companion and together with my two Source Hunters Wonga and Brando we form a trio and hope for the best hehe ... Wonga is a Witch and Brando a Cleric, both I've changed a bit at the start. Wonga has Pet Pal (like it!) and Lonewolf (wish to try it) and Brando has Bully and Packmule.

Last edited by Joram; 16/11/14 06:45 AM.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Link Copied to Clipboard