Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hi All!

At Hunter's Edge I was in the temple, found the stone and a horn there, went back and the humans started a fight with the orcs.
During the fight somehow the humans also started to attack me, so I killed everybody. There is no orc or human in or around Hunter's Edge. I thought that will "close" the quest for Hunter's Edge but itï½´s not. What else is there for me todo? I found a secret place of this orc warchief girl, but there is nothing special.

Any ideas? Thanks

apprentice
apprentice
On my 1st playthrough, for some reason (a bug?), humans also started to attack me when I headed to the village's fountain after the first fight in front of Grutilda's HQ had finished. On my 2nd playthrough it didn't happen.

After you kill all the orcs inside and around the village, you have to talk to a non-aggressive mountain warrior to conclude this quest. On my 1st playthrough, near the wizard's house, there was one that wasn't aggressive towards me for some reason. I talked to him and the quest got cleared.

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Oh so itï½´s possible if I could find one of them... but there are none. Really, everybody is dead because they attacked me.
I also dont have any older savegames. So the quest is bugged and I cannot close`?

veteran
veteran
As long as everyone is dead, just consider it a job well done, and don't worry about having a neat quest log.

K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Stabbey
As long as everyone is dead, just consider it a job well done, and don't worry about having a neat quest log.

But then there is no exp if the quest is not done is there?

Hunter's Edge is really a weird place, I had also another problem (also bug?) there in the wizard house. I found the prisoners, freed them then I found the others in their hiding place. I also managed to deactivate every trap in the house of the wizard, then deactivate every door and was able to use the portals. My logs say I should contact the people that the house is safe - but nobody of them is reacting/there is no option to tell them that.

Last edited by KlausOne; 15/01/15 03:22 PM.
veteran
veteran
There's more than enough XP that you don't need to complete every quest or kill every enemy to reach level 20.

Link Copied to Clipboard