Print Thread
K
Kaizir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Well met!

A few weeks ago I backed D:OS2 through the paypal kickstarter. Although I did receive a confirmation from Paypal, I received nothing from Larian Studios and I was wondering if anyone else encountered the same?

I tried contacting them, but to no effect (yet).

Support
Support

There will be a pledge management site set up in the next couple weeks, as well as a mailing list for Paypal backers, and a Kickstarter update sent out with details on that.

How did you try contacting Larian? There is nothing from you to any of the game specific email addresses, and I've had one email to the general support forwarded to me this morning, so that is probably everything to the support/info email addresses from over the weekend... the kickstarter email address may not be checked frequently any more.

K
Kaizir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
I tried contacting Larian through the e-mail address: Larian Support <support@larian.com>

Both times I tried to contact Larian I got an automated response that I would be contacted in a reasonable time, though this does explain something. Basically I'm left wondering if my kickstart came on through smile

Where can I contact Larian, correctly? smile Thanks in advance!

Support
Support

It probably got forwarded to the kickstarter email address.

If you got the conformation from Paypal, it should be fine. Within a couple weeks the reward management site and Paypal mailing list will be set up. Until then, there is no point in looking up individual transactions, since the backer site would need to be finished before problems could be fixed, anyway (in the unlikely event that something went wrong with the transaction despite Paypal's conformation).

K
Kaizir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
O'right, in that case I'll wait on it smile

Thanks!

K
Kaizir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Heyho!

t'is been awhile now and still no confirmation, is everything going as it's supposed to?

Support
Support

You should be able to create an account on the Larian Vault site now. That was described in the last D:OS 2 Kickstarter update in regards to claiming a copy of the D:OS Enhanced Edition, for those with it as a tier reward or add-on.

Basically, log in or create an account on the Vault, then click on 'D:OS2 Kickstarter', fill in your Paypal email address and click on the Link button.
If the tier you backed included a copy of the EE, you can choose a Steam or GOG key in the 'Your choices & input' section.

K
Kaizir Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Thanks, that did the trick! smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard