Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
leovic Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
For awhile now, I've noticed my ranger has a permanent "warm" effect. I don't know what causes it. It's there even in what I would assume temperate areas. And I don't have any gear on me that would give off a warm status effect.

Here's some screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/JlpFp

Support
Support

That is a known issue (status effects becoming persistent), relating to an issue with environmental effects. A couple people have had characters become wet (starting in an area it is raining) or slowed (likely Luculla dessert).

This will be fixed in the next update (there is no ETA yet, but I'd guess it'll be a couple weeks). If you wish you can zip your latest save and email it to me (raze@larian.com), and I can check it in the latest QA version.
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder.

leovic Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for the response!

Alright, I'll email you my saves.

Support
Support

I would only need one save to check; it is more than likely fixed with the latest QA version.

EDIT: I confirmed the character is fine loading the save in the latest QA version, so it will be fixed for you once the next update is released.

Last edited by Raze; 30/11/15 09:13 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Hello.

Sorry to nerco a thread, but I got this bug after the 10 december patch, perma-wet part member in Cyceal. I will load an old save (sadly all my quicksaves were made before I noticed this). Just letting you know it's still there.

EDIT: found this topic by google, seeing as it is not in the EE part of the forums, decided to clarify — issue happened in DoS: EE.

Last edited by Malfet; 15/12/15 10:12 AM.
Support
Support

I guess the fix didn't cover everything that could trigger this problem.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip. Leave your latest save, and maybe the oldest where the character was wet, and the most recent before this happened.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Wow, thanks for the quick reply! I followed your advice, and mailed the necessary saves in the report.zip. Cheers!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard