#577626 26/12/15 01:14 PM
S
Spell Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello,

I got myself a pledge with hoodie and now I need to choose the size, but it would be nice to have some measurements since S or M maybe different depending on the region/country.

And when can we expect the end design of the hoodie?

Best regards,
Spell

G
Gwythyr
Unregistered
Gwythyr
Unregistered
G
Hi Spell,

We will get to you and other backers as soon as we will have something ready to chose from.

Cheers

G.

S
Spell Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello again,

Recently we have received an email regarding the backpackers bonuses and I'm still in doubts about the size of the hoodie and the design.

Can someone provide the measurements for S and M sizes and the image if possible? smile

Best regards,
Spel

Support
Support

Size charts and a preview will be made available as soon as the details are finalized.

S
Spell Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thank you for fast reply smile

Last edited by Spell; 14/06/17 11:51 AM.
S
Spell Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello,

So we got a new kickstarter update #43 and information that hoodies and T-shirts will be received by the backers on 14th of September. Great news smile

But what about
Originally Posted by Raze

Size charts and a preview will be made available as soon as the details are finalized.

Any information yet or did I miss something?

Last edited by Spell; 31/08/17 08:09 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Yes there is not much time left to change the size, if it does not fit.

My signed collector bike ; )
Support
Support

The hoodies are in US sizes, and the t-shirts international (the Vault still needs to be updated for the t-shirt sizes).

T-Shirt size chart (international sizes)

Hoodie size chart (US sizes)

apprentice
apprentice
I just saw the size chart on Imgur for the hoodies - does this mean that there are no longer any female fit hoodies available?
Just checking since on the Larian Vault I had selected a female size, but am now worried I'd get the equivalent in a man's size, which would be far too big so I wanted to double check as I'd like to be able to wear it!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Hmm, my size on the Larian Vault is still set to "girl - extra lardy". I suppose I'm more concerned about getting a men's cut as they can often be somewhat different, though that may all be academic as my size at any given time is a moving target.

J'aime le fromage.
S
Spell Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Raze

The hoodies are in US sizes, and the t-shirts international (the Vault still needs to be updated for the t-shirt sizes).

T-Shirt size chart (international sizes)

Hoodie size chart (US sizes)

Thank you for providing the chart, however previously I chose the "M" size and now after seeing the chart the "M" will be quite big for me. In my Larian vault I have changed the size of the hoodie to "S". I really hope it is not to late and won't cause too much problem.

Thank you!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've just checked my Mass Effect hoodies to see what size they are, since they actually fit and are in US sizes; but they're women's sizes and I don't know if these men's/unisex sizes correspond. I guess I should change my Larian Vault entry though since US sizes tend to be a size or two up from what I'm used to in the UK.

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by vometia
I've just checked my Mass Effect hoodies to see what size they are, since they actually fit and are in US sizes; but they're women's sizes and I don't know if these men's/unisex sizes correspond. I guess I should change my Larian Vault entry though since US sizes tend to be a size or two up from what I'm used to in the UK.

Good idea! I usually go for girls/large for my MA effect hoodie, looking at the store guide then this would translate to small in the men's equivalent...

M.A Custom Women's Hoodie
S / M / L / XL / XXL
Length: 25" / 26"/ 27" / 28" /29"
Chest: 17.5" / 18.5" / 19.5" / 21" / 22.5"
Waist: 16.5"/ 17.5" / 18.5" / 20" / 21.5"

M.A Men's Custom Hoodie
S / M / L / XL / XXL
Length: 27.5"/ 28.5" / 29.5" / 30.5" / 31.5" / 32.5"
Chest: 22" / 23" / 24" / 25" /26" / 27"

Edit: So looking at the measurements provided by Raze a women's large would indeed be a small size

Last edited by Amata; 01/09/17 01:50 PM.
Support
Support

The size lists in the Vault need to be updated, and then there should be a Kickstarter update about this, with a warning that the hoodie is in US sizes, while the t-shirt is international. When the final fulfillment list is generated, changing the relevant fields in the Vault will be disabled.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Argh. Can't I just write "5'7" slightly overweight woman" and get somebody else to work it out? biggrin

J'aime le fromage.
Support
Support

I just grabbed a light jacket, laid it on my bed and measured the chest, length and sleeve to confirm the size.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I was about to write something about Demis Roussos' classic 1970s wardrobe, but it's funny how 40 years on he looks younger and thinner!

Er anyway, good idea; is it absolutely definitely confirmed that there's only a male/unisex sizing and no longer a separate women's size as was originally the case?

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
I found the lenght of hoodie very short.
just compare with some of my son US hoodies, for Large size there is a difference of 5 to 6 cm....
http://www.themountain.com/content/size_chart_table.html
Now i don't know which size i need to pick. If i want the same lenght (which is the best for me) i need to pick A 4XL jawdrop

Last edited by BoTToX; 03/09/17 07:10 PM.

My signed collector bike ; )
Support
Support
Originally Posted by vometia
Er anyway, good idea; is it absolutely definitely confirmed that there's only a male/unisex sizing and no longer a separate women's size as was originally the case?

The sizes were added very early in the process of selecting a manufacturer, so were basically placeholders.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard