#580008 06/03/16 07:03 PM
S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
hi guys,

I read everywhere how good crafting is and playing my first play through on Honour mode I think I should use it.

But all pages I find and link in the guide point to crafting in vanilla version of Divinity, most of the things do not work this way anymore. Anyway my questions:

1. I have one magic unlock scroll, can I make it into skill book or it is scroll only? and if it is can I still use that trick with level 2 crafting to get it? Although I don't think we can get random scrolls anymore, do we?

2. Whenever I craft weapons/armors they are white. Can I craft better quality weapons/armors with additional stats on them?

I am just before Baracus Rex fight and would like to buff myself. Thanks.

Suporex #580013 06/03/16 08:01 PM
Support
Support

You can not craft Magic Unlock skill books.

http://www.seth-dehaan.com/divinity_crafting/

Suporex #580016 06/03/16 08:11 PM
S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks Raze, and hat about scroll? is this technique with Crafting 2 still works? can I get them like that?

Suporex #580018 06/03/16 09:48 PM
Support
Support

I don't know if they can still be crafted.

Suporex #580026 07/03/16 04:33 AM
L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Suporex
Thanks Raze, and hat about scroll? is this technique with Crafting 2 still works? can I get them like that?

Magic Unlock is considered as Witchcraft spell.
You can't get a book for this spell but you can make unlock scroll from Blank Witchcraft Scroll. Crafting 2 is enough. Just make a save before you attempt to craft because there is only 10% chance or less for magic unlock scroll.

Sheet of Paper + Pixie Dust = Blank Witchcraft Scroll

Blank Witchcraft Scroll + Magic Ink Pot and Quill = Random Witchcraft Scroll (rare chance for Magic Unlock Scroll)

Take a look at this link for crafting guide in DOS EE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1skVuINeNSoqDYqn7FzufVtXS3sxUK-cp1Zgb73uV6lI/edit#

Liliana M #580027 07/03/16 09:59 AM
S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Liliana M

Liliana thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for, I was just crafting white items and even tho damage was better I did not understand how people consider them better then legendary weapon I have with less stats...

I hope you will find time to finish the guide.

Suporex #580029 07/03/16 12:51 PM
S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
how to get branch now? when I use axe with wood log I get Mush of Wood

As well when you create wand it takes blacksmith into consideration as crafting 5 never gave me any aditional stats. And want is always old wand or something not superior wand.

Last edited by Suporex; 07/03/16 12:53 PM.
Suporex #580034 07/03/16 05:20 PM
L
stranger
stranger
L
I am glad I could help. I am not the author of this guide - the credits goes to https://www.reddit.com/user/lirili

When you chop the Wood Log with Axe you get both 2x Branch and 1x Wood Chips. Look up your inventory.

Wood Log + Axe = 2x Branch AND 1x Wood Chips

Wood Chips + Water Barrel / Bucket of Water / Well = Mush of Wood

Mush of Wood + Oven / Furnace = Sheet of Paper

Liliana M #580037 07/03/16 06:40 PM
S
Suporex Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Liliana M
I am glad I could help. I am not the author of this guide - the credits goes to https://www.reddit.com/user/lirili

When you chop the Wood Log with Axe you get both 2x Branch and 1x Wood Chips. Look up your inventory.

Wood Log + Axe = 2x Branch AND 1x Wood Chips

Wood Chips + Water Barrel / Bucket of Water / Well = Mush of Wood

Mush of Wood + Oven / Furnace = Sheet of Paper

I will check it again but I am quite positive I was not getting branches as I had 0 and I tried to get staff crafted and after chopping all wood logs I was still on 0 branches. I check again, maybe it is a bug and record video if needed.

Link Copied to Clipboard