Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#580721 26/03/16 05:56 AM
warg Offline OP
OP Offline
My first one came to me as I threw a kiss to my wife and accidentically in the same moment she dropped her sandwich on the ground. Needless to say on which side it landed, hehe.

So the idea:

Disturbing/unarming kiss: based on charisma? it could be a touch spell or skill, or ranged with very short distance. If succesful the same effect on everyone (m or f). Small success that the enemy won't attack the spellcaster next turn (but can do anything else or attack others) big success that the enemy is so surprised that drops his/her weapon. Next turn it cost many ap to equip another weapon or pick up old one.

What do you think? Your ideas?

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/
That sounds like a fun idea.

It reminds me of boxers and their antics in the ring. It would probably have the affect of enraging an opponent leading them to attack you wildly. That may or may not be useful depending on how and when you use it. For instance people attacking wildly would have more attacks but less defense meaning a rogue in that instant could perform a critical strike for more damage.

When using it in non-combat it could have the effect of distracting someone allowing a rogue to steal from them more effectively. You would probably lose reputation from the person kissed but maybe not? Depends I guess.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by warg
Disturbing/unarming kiss:

It's cute when it's your wife. It's creepy when it's a complete stranger.

While I'm sure this could be effective in battle under the right circumstances, I'm pretty confident that Larian will avoid any combat mechanics that would be construed as sexual assault.

You can probably expect weaponised sexuality to be limited exclusively to non-contact flirting. Maybe with a little bit of date-rape (magic potions/spells).

If you're really, really lucky, the next time we get to vote for an extra class, Larian will include the option for a battle stripper. (The perfect class for a lizardman.)

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard