I just finished killing Griff and his minions after retrieving the Drudanea from Stingtail and I went back to him and was hoping to have the option to say "hey you know what, I killed the jackass instead, here's the drugs tell me about your crazy dream.", but instead it either gives you what I presume is no real dialogue or in my case(Sibelle) to continue her personal story and torture the poor lizard.

I really think we should have the option to give him the Drudanea even after we take it from him, if we decide to kill Griff or whatever other method of keeping the Drudanea, but freeing the elf.

Also, if any Larian people read this I think the forum should have a sticky post for all feedback instead of people posting their own posts, it'd just be easier for people at the studio to read feedback instead of searching for individual posts and of course the post itself would be tagged for spoilers so people that don't want any don't read it.

EDIT: Also I just discovered if you don't search the orange before doing anything with it you get the party dialogue, even after killing Griff, I don't think that really matters at all since only people here will really know whats in it, but just thought i'd mention you can still get the party talk after dealing with Griff.

Last edited by Kokoro-Sensei; 15/09/16 03:25 PM.