Next Thread
Print Thread
#601241 27/03/17 03:15 PM
N
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
N
I have been playing Divinity for a little while now, still learning the ins and outs of the game. Now, the quest I am currently working on concerns Jake's Murder. The door to the crime scene is blocked off and I need permission to enter. I got permission, but when I entered the room, something strange happened and I was whisked away to a completely different map that Cyreal. Is this supposed to happen, or am I not high enough in experience level?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Neveroddoreven
I have been playing Divinity for a little while now, still learning the ins and outs of the game. Now, the quest I am currently working on concerns Jake's Murder. The door to the crime scene is blocked off and I need permission to enter. I got permission, but when I entered the room, something strange happened and I was whisked away to a completely different map that Cyreal. Is this supposed to happen, or am I not high enough in experience level?

Yep that's 100% normal. When you activated the star stone in the room, you get spirited away for a bit =)

N
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
N
I have quite a few quests on my log, should I complete them before getting spirited away? I guess I could use the treasure and experience before starting a new area...

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Neveroddoreven
I have quite a few quests on my log, should I complete them before getting spirited away? I guess I could use the treasure and experience before starting a new area...

No need. The area you go to is a really short little interaction and you'll end up going back there a few times. It's kind of a little home base. As you do more stuff in the game, more unlocks there. You can leave it at any time after the initial interactions there and it'll put you right back in Cyseal where you were.

It's literally just a way to introduce you to the homestead.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Jake! Jake the greatest Jake to ever Jake!? I miss Jake!

Link Copied to Clipboard