Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hey y'all, was looking for some clarification. I managed to snag a CE and was wondering if they are being shipped out on Sept. 14 or are being sent out early but slated to arrive on Sept. 14th?

veteran
veteran

The latest word on the matter was the last kickstarter update:

"Those of you that ordered Kickstarter Hoodies or T-shirts will be pleased to know they'll be shipping out along with the CE, and should be in/on your arms by September 14th!"

How accurate that winds up being remains to be seen.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Gyson

The latest word on the matter was the last kickstarter update:

"Those of you that ordered Kickstarter Hoodies or T-shirts will be pleased to know they'll be shipping out along with the CE, and should be in/on your arms by September 14th!"

How accurate that winds up being remains to be seen.

I thought the Kickstarter page said they'd be shipping it out on the 14th. If I receive mine on the 14th I'll be very pleasantly surprised.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
Likely they'll ship it out early so you can get your stuff in time. Having the game early isn't going to really do anything for you so there's no harm in shipping them ahead of time.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I got really excited when a large and fairly heavy box from somewhere in Europe arrived in the post yesterday. And then I remembered it was the huge multi-pack of hair dye I'd ordered from Amazon Germany.

D;

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
In the Larian Vault you get this message in D:OS2 Kickstarter :
""Shipping addons and rewards has started. You can no longer make changes to your address or physical options. If you still want to receive your physical rewards and addons and your address was not filled in on September 7th, 2017, get in touch with Larian.""
birthdayjump cheer party horsey

I hope it will be well packed, I hate when my pretty collector boxes arrive damaged !!!!!!!!

Last edited by BoTToX; 07/09/17 08:58 PM.

My signed collector bike ; )
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
The question is, if I am not a kickstarter, but just someone who ordered one of the 1,000 extra limited collector's editions, is mine shipping out already too?

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
apprentice
apprentice
Looks like they will be despatched soon!
Just got an email from service@happyshops.com telling me:

we are happy to inform you, that we will send you these games on behalf of Larian Studios:
1x Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Collector?s Edition (KS)
1x Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Hoodie S

We did not send the games yet, but as soon as we do you will get an email. This will include tracking information, if the shipment is trackable.

Very excited now! 😎😃🎉

Last edited by Amata; 08/09/17 09:02 AM. Reason: Extra info
Support
Support

The pre-order CE boxes will start shipping the day before release, to start arriving on release, depending on location. I'm not sure if the the Kickstarter rewards start shipping Monday or Tuesday, but think they'll start earlier, since there are more to process.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Raze

The pre-order CE boxes will start shipping the day before release, to start arriving on release, depending on location. I'm not sure if the the Kickstarter rewards start shipping Monday or Tuesday, but think they'll start earlier, since there are more to process.

Thank you.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard