Next Thread
Print Thread
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Hi guys!

Huge fan here. A little concerned about a RP factor though... I think it's a little strange that a Metamorph can go invisible from the beginning of the game yet a Rouge cannot. Is this meant to be address by investing in Sneaking skill? Or will later tears offer this ability to Rouge/Rangers? I want as little overlap in classes between my characters as possible given that they are each unique (origin stories at least). My tank is going to be a Metamorph and yet I would need to invest a point in Poly for my rouge/ranger to be able to take advantage of skills like Snipe and Fatality.

All the best,

Christian

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well a red can't go invisible because metamorphs morph metas while reds are just red.

Joking aside, I think it's just because rogues are expected to get stealth as a skill, probably.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Not sure if rogues or ranger will have their own invis or camouflage skill.
You can sneak if you want (takes 1ap only which is not expended if it fails on cast), but even if they don't get their own invisibility, you really should not be afraid of multiclasses in this game. It is the reason this is a classless game, especially for polymorth... +1 in any stat is always good.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard