Print Thread
#612812 16/09/17 09:57 PM
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Hi,

So I have been really excited to play as Ifan. Mainly because I love his voice/actor. However, in playing the game, I've heard everyone's voice but his. It seems odd that the character I choose is the one I hear the least. I am considering re-starting the game with the least interesting character so that I can get to hear the good ones. Another character I was interested in playing as was Fane. However, if I were to play as him I would miss out on all his banter and quips. Most likely going to re-start with Red Prince so I actually get to listen to Beast, Ifan, and Fane. Has anyone run into a similar problem? Does this bother anybody else?

Good luck!

journeyman
journeyman
They did not do the Dialog Options . They are not voiced. Only generic dialogs. Like: Ccommenting on the surroundings , Main Quest comments , battle comments.
If you want to hear more from a origin character then get him/her in your party.
But i think in the future with Divinity Original Sin 2 Enhanced Edition , they may voice even the dialog options. Fingers crossed.

The best class is the Jack of all Trades
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Yeah I thought that was kind of an odd omission personally, though it does make sense. As you have to remember, there are all the options that the enemy can respond with, many of which are the same, and that alone was not something easy to do. However, player choice wise we will have on average 4-6 options for voicing lines per character, with more unlocked based on your tags (Hero/Villain/Elf/Dwarf/etc.), that's a ton of options.

I do hope we get a Divinity Original Sin 2 Enhanced Edition, with those lines voice acted, that would be a reasonable request, hopefully with an upgraded version of Polymorph so that we can turn into Were-creatures and whatnot, or the ability to do so gained through decisions and quests in game (i.e. become a Vampire, Werewolf, Undead / Lich, gain otherwise unique abilities or powers based purely on your decisions). I've encountered a few of these, though usually they are in the form of items. I've received a tag for being a Hero, and a special talent that gives me an advantage and a disadvantage (yet to see if it offers anything else).

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard