Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zierry Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Anyone saved the girl? I tried do operation with Sebille but she always die and got bad attitude from other companions (dont know why. she told she has only little chance to survive but she can try anyway, better then kill her). Is there any chance help her?

J
stranger
stranger
J
I'm also wondering how to help her. There has to be a way to make the surgery successful?

JT Jones
D
stranger
stranger
D
After you defeat her, DON'T start the operation right away. Choose the option to leave. Then, wait until Swann approaches her. Start the operation, and ask Swann to hold her steady(3rd option). Then, choose second option(with forceps). For the last option choose the first one(slowly).
I, too, struggled with this one. The key to it was to wait until Swann walks over to her so you can ask him to hold her.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Anyway you could clarify what you mean with "defeat her"?
I entered the cellar and approced her, (aint getting any other option from the healer either). Then she attacks me and I killed every monster and then fleed the combat, leaving her unharmed.
Tho she is still hostile when I return, clueless what to do haha

enthusiast
enthusiast
Just rough her up a bit, drop to half health or so.

B
stranger
stranger
B
That doesn't work for me, she fights to the death everytime. Even tried going in with no weapons so that she doesn't get accidentally killed and it didn't matter, she still fought to the death, it just took longer.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Well, guess she could not resist my charms then.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by broutefoin
That doesn't work for me, she fights to the death everytime. Even tried going in with no weapons so that she doesn't get accidentally killed and it didn't matter, she still fought to the death, it just took longer.

Did you use knock down attack on her?

Also I failed everytime until I use Fane who is my mage. You probably need high Int because the character will change how it does the last part (no random just insert the bone back to make it fit then bandage it, the int char added copper wiring)

Last edited by Ellezard; 18/09/17 09:12 AM.
Z
Zierry Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Solved. Thank you.

N
stranger
stranger
N
For everyone that has a problem with knocking her out instead of killing her, you need to intiate the conversation before the fight with a character with the Scholar Tag (eg. Sebille, Fane). This gives you a specific Scholar option in the conversation, which leads to her being automatically knocked out when she goes low HP. You do not need to use knock down abilities or kill the other mobs.

In addition I had the problem that the doctor did not approach after the fight, which lead to him not being able to hold her down. I was only able to solve that by healing her up and teleporting her to the doctor before starting the operation.

Hope this helps people that might still struggle with this quest.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard