Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tokita Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
hi i know this will sound like he wants a mod that cheats, firstly that's not really a prob in singleplayer since the game is our own & we shape it in whatever way we like to maximize enjoyment,

but secondly one of the main issues i have with tactician mode is that i have to min-max which means stealing all the gold/equipment i can from every creature. but i didn't buy the game to play pick-pocket simulator. i want to spend my time on the story & the combat! but pick-pocket creates such vast advantages that it's difficult to ignore.

so I was wondering if someone can create a simple mod that gives you gold on levelups. e.g.

say +1000 gold at level 1,
+2000 at level 2,
+3000 at level 3, etc.

or a more sophisticated way:
+400 gold for every level up, [u]per point of pick-pocket skill[/u]

numbers are completely arbitrary & may need to be adjusted, but the idea is to remove the boring part of the game so that you spend more time doing the fun part. (it's meant to be a quick hack, not a complete solution!)

plz if any1 can help at all!! m(__)m

T
Tokita Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
hi i can currently replicate the gold gains using Cheat engine, but it is a lot more work

enthusiast
enthusiast
If you're going to cheat, just get CheatEngine and get it over with. I imagine that all you need to do is to search for your current gold amount (4 Bytes), throw some gold out, and search again, until you only have 1 value left, which matches your gold amount, which you can edit to whatever you want.

It is, frankly, easier than making or installing a mod.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
or you can craft. crafting is a very nice gold source.

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard