Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#618073 21/09/17 02:20 PM
Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
[Linked Image]

This mod adds new crafting recipes to the game. It should be compatible with all other mods.

Crafting is essential in a Rpg game. Here is some additions to already good crafting system. It covers some missing craft recipes and adds some unique crafting ideas.

Spreadsheet Link for current craftables:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VjDM7x8gPb1F34oY1dGCIhLGs4_2EQUaoT2bPCVm4wo/edit?usp=sharing

[Linked Image]

- Plates, broken bottles, Lab jars and other glass junk can be turned into empty bottles and potion bottles (oven)
- Added missing Giant magic and physical armor potion recipes
- Easy crafting for medium and large healing and poison potions with increased amount of ingredients (2 mushroom for medium, 4 mushroom for large)
- Added missing speed potion. Also added crafting medium potions from minor ones. (works with multiple ingredients also)
- Created new potion for boosting all stats at once. (Craft it with 5 of the 6 stat boosting potions.)
- Craft Resist All potion with Elemantal resistance potions and also with their ingredients. (Minor, Medium, Large)
(V 0.3)
- Medium and Large All stats potions have been added.

[Linked Image]

- Scrap unwanted clothes and armors to get Scrap pieces. (Cloth, Leather, Metal and Scale scraps)
- Use Scraps to improve your physical armor.
- Turn junk items like tongs, forks, spoons etc. into useful upgrade materials.
- Boost shields with metal scrap pieces and also elemental essence to improve their stats!
- Scrap all your unwanted weapons and shields with pickaxe. Turn them into useful upgrade materials!
(V 0.3)
- Scrapper's Pickaxe added to the game. Craft it and use it for all your scrapings!
- Scrap even crates, barrels, baskets and wood boxes with your handy pickaxe.
- Crafter's Hammer has been added to the game. Use it to make new armors.
- Throw your unwanted amulets to oven and give them new stats with precious gems! (Rings and more boosts will be added soon.)

Planned Features:

(v0.4) Expanded Grenade Crafting and Arrow craft options
(v0.5) Complete overhaul on foods and ingredients
(v0.6)Crafting skillbooks and scrolls more effectively
(v0.7)New Rune craft system
(v1.0)Making all junks and dumps useful items. Turning them into craft-able items. And cover all aspects of the crafting recipes.

---------------------

I'm open to all suggestion. Please suggest if you want to see something in game.

Note: Works on previous saves.

Credits:

Hugely inspired by XC_bags mod for Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. I will create a separate mod for building a craft spot in Fort Joy. It wont be save game compatible so it will be a separate mod.

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
This sounds amazing, I will definitely be checking it out.

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Spreadsheet Link for current craftables:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VjDM7x8gPb1F34oY1dGCIhLGs4_2EQUaoT2bPCVm4wo/edit?usp=sharing

[Linked Image]

- Scrap unwanted clothes and armors to get Scrap pieces. (Cloth, Leather, Metal and Scale scraps)
- Use Scraps to improve your physical armor.
- Turn junk items like tongs, forks, spoons etc. into useful upgrade materials.
- Boost shields with metal scrap pieces and also elemtal essence to improve their stats!
- Scrap all your unwanted weapons and shields with pickaxe. Turn them into useful upgrade materials!

Planned features for Weapons/Armours/Amulets:

- Throw your unwanted amulets and rings to oven, and give them new attributes with gems!
- Boost your Weapons and Armour with upgrade materials on anvil whetstone!
- Boost your weapons with precious gems and essences!

E
apprentice
apprentice
E
Oh, you should consider putting it on Nexus as well as steam workshop, for all the gog users.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Any chance of getting armor dying backing in? Loved being able to dye my armor all sorts of colors. Why did they remove this??!!

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
[Linked Image]
(V 0.3)
- Medium and Large All stats potions have been added.

[Linked Image]
(V 0.3)
- Scrapper's Pickaxe added to the game. Craft it and use it for all your scrapings!
- Scrap even crates, barrels, baskets and wood boxes with your handy pickaxe.
- Crafter's Hammer has been added to the game. Use it to make new armors.
- Throw your unwanted amulets to oven and give them new stats with precious gems! (Rings and more boosts will be added soon.)

Planned Features:

(v0.4) Expanded Grenade Crafting and Arrow craft options
(v0.5) Complete overhaul on foods and ingredients
(v0.6)Crafting skillbooks and scrolls more effectively
(v0.7)New Rune craft system
(v1.0)Making all junks and dumps useful items. Turning them into craft-able items. And cover all aspects of the crafting recipes.

---------------------

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by eikona
Oh, you should consider putting it on Nexus as well as steam workshop, for all the gog users.

I will add there once i cover all aspects.

Originally Posted by tyrantkyng
Any chance of getting armor dying backing in? Loved being able to dye my armor all sorts of colors. Why did they remove this??!!

I will look create new items when i begin creating a new mod about crafting spot and crafter npcs.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Can you add the missing skillbooks? There are a number of scrolls that don't have skillbook recipes.

Skillbook recipes are also rather inconsistent.

It'd also be nice if we could deconstruct weapons and armor to produce crafting materials.

I'm glad you're doing this, so now I don't have to! laugh

LSLib Contributor | My Mods: DOS2, DOS2DE | 560K Steam Workshop Subscribers
Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by fireundubh
Can you add the missing skillbooks? There are a number of scrolls that don't have skillbook recipes.

Skillbook recipes are also rather inconsistent.

It'd also be nice if we could deconstruct weapons and armor to produce crafting materials.

I'm glad you're doing this, so now I don't have to! laugh

I will work on scrolls and skillbooks on next version.

There are some several recipes for deconstructing armor and weapons with scrapper's pickaxe.

T
stranger
stranger
T
[quote=tyrantkyng]Any chance of getting armor dying backing in? Loved being able to dye my armor all sorts of colors. Why did they remove this??!! [/quote]

I will look create new items when i begin creating a new mod about crafting spot and crafter npcs. [/quote]

Sure hope someone adds this back in. So stupid they removed this awesome feature. Hope you add it in your mod so we don't have to worry about compatibility, this(your) mod looks so good and would hate to have to not use it when/if somebody brings armor dying back in.E

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
[Linked Image]

(V 0.4)
- Craft Arrow shafts and heads with your favorite pickaxe and ingredients!
- Combine Fire arrowhead and wood scraps to make Smoke arrowhead.
- Various new arrowhead crafting recipes.
- Use your pickaxe to make 2 fuses from rope.
- Craft empty grenades with your hammer
- Make smoke bomb using campfire and wood scraps
- Make new Armor Piercing Grenade!

- Rings Boosts have been added.
- Throw your unwanted amulets and rings to oven and give them new stats with precious gems!

F
stranger
stranger
F
hmm how can i download it ?

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by FOUR
hmm how can i download it ?

This is available on steam right now. I will upload the mod on nexus when i cover all aspects of the crafting and release v 1.0

[Linked Image]

(V 0.5)
- Pick your favorite crafting spot.
- Scrap wheelbarrow to get wheel.
- Make Crafting Stations and use them to craft your items. (Oven, Well, Whetstone, Campfire, Boiling Pot, Anvil, Spinning Wheel)
- Create Chests to store your items. (9 craftable chests have been added.)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Elvasat; 24/09/17 05:57 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
Thansk for answer so i wait for you to add it on nexus

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
I don't think adding a Scrapper's Pickaxe is the best way to do scrapping, especially since Metal Scrap doesn't appear as loot until Level 9.

I would suggest:

- Hammer + Metal = Metal Scrap
- Cutting Tool + Leather = Leather Scrap
- Cutting Tool + Cloth = Cloth Scrap

Speaking of Hammers, there's supposed to be a TOOL_Hammer_A weapon, but it's missing. This is the one item with the ObjectCategory "Hammer."

Also, here's a few recipe ideas for your collection:

- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Crystal = Crystal
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Diamond= Diamond
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Diamond_B = Diamond_B
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Malachite = Malachite
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Ruby = Ruby
- Oven: Oil + Poison + Candle = Soap
- Oven: Oil + Poison + Honey = Soap

J
stranger
stranger
J
There is a desperate need for craftable/upgradeable Spears, as they are far and few in between. Rather than hope and wait for that rare drop, it would be nice to break down all those other weapons and make one to order.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I don't think adding a Scrapper's Pickaxe is the best way to do scrapping, especially since Metal Scrap doesn't appear as loot until Level 9.

I'll second that. I'd like to get into this mod right away in all my playthroughs, but that isn't possible when Metal Scrap is essential. Is it possible to make all 1H Hammers and Axes count as craft hammers and 1H swords and daggers count as cutting tools?

Speaking of which, do rare materials drop when salvaging rare gear like blues and purples?

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Originally Posted by John Doe
Is it possible to make all 1H Hammers and Axes count as craft hammers and 1H swords and daggers count as cutting tools?

The CuttingTool category is already pretty broad, and includes daggers, knives, swords, axes, and the two-handed varieties. The problem is the Hammer category is just virtually unused.

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice

I would suggest:

- Hammer + Metal = Metal Scrap
- Cutting Tool + Leather = Leather Scrap
- Cutting Tool + Cloth = Cloth Scrap

Speaking of Hammers, there's supposed to be a TOOL_Hammer_A weapon, but it's missing. This is the one item with the ObjectCategory "Hammer."

Also, here's a few recipe ideas for your collection:

- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Crystal = Crystal
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Diamond= Diamond
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Diamond_B = Diamond_B
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Malachite = Malachite
- Boiling Pot: Soap + Water + Voidwoken Ruby = Ruby
- Oven: Oil + Poison + Candle = Soap
- Oven: Oil + Poison + Honey = Soap

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm planing to add a Crafter's Cutting tool and also another new station like weavery for cloth and leather purposes.

You can find some metal scraps near Nebora on Fort Joy to craft Scrapper's Pickaxe. After that you can scrap your metal armor to get metal and scale scraps.

I'm using crafter's hammer for crafting new armor and weapons.

I dont want to use vanilla tools as my recipes, since i cannot assign weapons (tools like pickaxe, dagger etc.) root templates.

I will add cleansing recipes as suggest to gems. Thank you again.

Originally Posted by John Doe
There is a desperate need for craftable/upgradeable Spears, as they are far and few in between. Rather than hope and wait for that rare drop, it would be nice to break down all those other weapons and make one to order.

Weapon crafting and upgrading is my new focus now. I will create recipes for them in next version.

You can find some metal scraps near Nebora on Fort Joy to craft Scrapper's Pickaxe.

Blue and purple items unfortunately dont have separate craft recipes. They get a prefix only and stat of the item in editor doesnt change. So i cannot work on them as different items.

Elvasat Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
[Linked Image]

(V 0.6)
- Craft weapons with your Hammer on anvil.
- Sharpen your weapons on whetstone and increase their damage!
- Use sinew and strong sinew to upgrade your bows and crossbows. (Create strong sinew with using campfire.)

[h1]Planned Features:[/h1]

(v0.7) Complete overhaul on foods and ingredients
(v0.8)Crafting skillbooks and scrolls more effectively
(v0.9)New Rune craft system

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard