Print Thread
M
mmogog Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hello,

I reached the pipe puzzle in the path of blood and the pipe sections do not work in a few instances, redirecting the substance not where the pipe section shows it should. It is preventing me from progressing.

Here is a screenshot.

[url=https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/869616043171544302/5ADD9B4BD272F6FEDA52294B72B2219FC37D736D/]Bug image[/url]

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by mmogog; 26/09/17 04:00 AM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
im having the same problem. Really bummed too cause i literally just have this quest to do

I
apprentice
apprentice
I
I didn't have such issue. What happens if you rotate it in some other way?

journeyman
journeyman
I had same thing, but used tactical camera view "o by default" with zoom out adjustments to look at the pipes directly... it's not complicated.

N
stranger
stranger
N
[quote=Imendil]I didn't have such issue. What happens if you rotate it in some other way? [/quote]
it just doesn't flow any where and if turned the way that its flowing when it s incorrect it flows properly ie if i have the pipe so its pointing down it flows up and if i having pointing up it flows up

L
stranger
stranger
L
In my case, any changes to the pipes wasn't "live" so you need to change the pipes however you want, then click either the handle or from the terminal/temple for the liquid to start flowing again.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard