Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Sebille's source power is far too situational because you have to be in a bad spot (broken armor and status effect) and it only works on the most rarest of statuses. It also still uses AP which means it may not even be the best choice while you are crippled, shackled or atrophed.

I suggest that it also works on stuns, knockdowns, mindcontrols and pretty much anything that nabs your whole turn. Maybe once it gets to Sebille whose stunned, it gives you a turn but only with the option to Break The Shackles or skip it.

Sebby's source theme is supposed to be about turning the tides when you are in the most hopeless spot and I feel this works thematically and brings her onto the same level as the other characters.

Last edited by Aderadakt; 02/10/17 02:48 AM.
veteran
veteran
I think that's an interesting idea, although I'm not sure how easy or tricky it might be to code in an exception to the automatic turn-skipping for Sebille. It should probably also cost 0 AP.

Agree
And, btw, i want same thing with adrenaline rush and others 0 AP spells:
DONT autoend turn if i have 0 AP spells to cast

Game Quality Control
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Totally agree my fellow Reddit friend smile
Hope some devs still are browsing in here.
And from what I saw the devs seem to be very willing to make some balance changes.
So lets hope for it.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Stabbey
I think that's an interesting idea, although I'm not sure how easy or tricky it might be to code in an exception to the automatic turn-skipping for Sebille. It should probably also cost 0 AP.

Just add if(selectedChar == Sebille && Shacklebreak is usable), don't trigger endTurn(), else, endTurn() on the disable check function.

The hard part is making sure everything but Shackle Break is disable since I doubt they had that function prepared. It can probably be done by making it so that Sebille is inflicted with a hidden Athropy, Mute and Cripple on the turn she is acting while Hard'CC, disabling everything but Shackle break.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard