Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#628561 09/10/17 05:47 AM
Ghatt Offline OP
OP Offline
My wife and I have been playing the campaign with a couple of friends online. As we only have one PC capable of playing the game and have the most dependable internet of the group we are hosting the game while playing splitscreen.

Long story short, my wife can fully rotate her camera using the right thumb stick on her controller while I can only zoom with mine. I can't rotate the camera. Anyone have a solution to this problem?

Just clarify, the left side can only zoom with the right thumbstick. The right side has full camera control of the right side.

Last edited by Ghatt; 09/10/17 06:45 PM.
Ghatt Offline OP
OP Offline
Just to add, but we are using xbox one controllers. No idea if that is relevant or not. Thanks.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Had this issue too, just found the following thread and it fixed it for me: https://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/3223871682610473849/

In short, the solution was to launch the game with keyboard control, go into Options and reset the keyboard mappings to default. Quit and re-launch the game and use the controller.

Ghatt Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Keldrin. I'll give it a shot next time we play. I appreciate your assistance.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard