I'm thinking about how I would like to build my party for a second play through and I just cant make up my mind. I would really appreciate your feedback and suggestions...

1. Scoundrel - dual wield daggers finesse build

2. Huntsmen - bow or crossbow finesse build

3. Warfare & Polymorph - 2-Handed strength build. Maybe add Summoner? I kind of hate giving up a shield as the armor and stats from a good shield can make you almost impossible to kill but on the other hand there are a lot of very cool 2-H weapons I didn't get to try out in my first play through.

4. Hydo/Geo support - This one is tough. I can't decide if I want an intelligence based wand/staff spell caster with Necromancy to add some physical damage or more of a battle cleric, one-handed & shield strength build only using healing and armor restoration spells that are not boosted by intelligence. Maybe also Necromancy for decaying touch to make heals into pure damage spells.

An intelligence based summoner with Hydro / Geo support spells and a couple points in Necromancy would be nice but that sounds like too many schools to invest in.

All suggestions appreciated!