Print Thread
M
Mr33 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi,

I am currently at the Nameless Isle and I can’t move forward because the puzzle at the lunar altar seems to be bugged: there is no pillar to activate (I first checked some video to be sure that I’m not completely dumb)

A screen shot of the problem : https://ibb.co/kzuNoG

I arrived on this part of the game with the last patch because I was waiting for the Tarquin bug-fix.

veteran
veteran
Yep, bugged for many people. For now, there is another entrance, at X:373, Y:698.

M
Mr33 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Indeed, thank you for you answer!

Support
Support

EDIT: this issue will be fixed in the next update (no ETA yet).

A couple people emailed support with saves made after discovering the pillars had disappeared. Unfortunately, in this case that was not not helpful to determine how or why it happened.

If you still have your previous saves, from first arriving on the Nameless Isle until before getting to the Lunar Shrine and finding the pillars missing, please zip them and upload to Dropbox or Google drive, etc, then email a link to supportdos2@larian.com. More is probably better, but even a few saves may help narrow down when the problem occurs, especially if multiple people provide some.

Last edited by Raze; 15/11/17 10:01 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Same problem here... got journal entries for all the alignments, no pillars visible... Larians idea of patching the game apparently is to fix one quest while breaking two others in the process... and if it wasn't for the side entrance, this one would have been a game breaking one...

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Same here. I'll try to find saves before the pillars, but there's a very little chance - I'm mostly use quick saves.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Same thing with me, pillars are completely utterly missing.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Same thing with me, pillars are completely utterly missing.

Support
Support

This issue has been fixed (problem with the pillars' item template in tactician and honour mode), and will be in the next update (no ETA yet, but it is in the process of being prepared and tested).

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard