Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CuznJay Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Recently I discovered that dropping a platform from the Root Template and throwing a ladder on it doesn't allow characters to climb onto the platform unless there are stairs/ramps leading up to it, as well. Is this really the case or am I missing something? Even painting on the AI doesn't work. I had several wooden platforms in an area that were meant to be accessible by ladder, but after rendering the AI the platform remained red on the grid. As soon as I threw a staircase on the other side, the platform was now walkable.

I know there are GM Mode levels in-game that allow this, so why I am not able to do so?

Custom GM Mode Levels Mod Add-On (Steam)(Nexus)
old hand
old hand
Did you place a separate AI seeder on the top platform? Anytime you try to cross an impassable gap between two chunks of terrain, each chunk needs to have an AI seeder.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
CuznJay Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Windemere
Did you place a separate AI seeder on the top platform? Anytime you try to cross an impassable gap between two chunks of terrain, each chunk needs to have an AI seeder.

Ah! I'd seen this in other levels and just never made the connection. Thanks so much.

Custom GM Mode Levels Mod Add-On (Steam)(Nexus)

Moderated by  Larian_KVN 

Link Copied to Clipboard