Next Thread
Print Thread
C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Hi.

My GM-game since october has started to have problems with factions. When I have allies which I want to change to enemies, they will not aggro the PCs and act as they are still allies.

I have to try and drop extra allied and enemy-factioned NPCs in the area to finally get it to work.

It kinda spoils the surprise and RPG-feeling.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any solutions?

C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
...and now it seems no enemy aggroes the players at all anymore😖

Only when I add extra enemies and allies it works at last.

Help appreciated.

C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
I found a (tedious) workaround. It seems the reputation function actually overrides faction.
So, while I cannot get enemies to be enemies to the PCs, they become enemies when I set their reputation to -100 for every PC.

Anyone who have an idea why this is happening? If I remember correctly the reputation function was said to be mostly cosmetic?

C
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
Larian, would it be possible for you to look at this? The problem just started and now it is all screwed up. I added the mod "Bag of Emotes" just before, but it is deleted by all players and me now, and I don't see how that could have done anything like this.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Have the same problem with my campaign! Larian can you look into this or give a statement about that issue?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Changing NPCs to be Hostile works just fone for me, but I've been experimenting to get the crime system working in GM Mode and items are nicely red and all iteraction options for PCs seem to indicate a crime. However stealing from or attacking NPCs don't turn them hostile. Not even if they have the BADASS_CIVILIAN tag.
I guess this is related and would love to see a fix.

My GM Add-ons on Steam.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard