Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hi,.

I'm wondering if the consoles will have access to some community mods similar to skyrim. Some of the mods seems very interesting.

veteran
veteran
I don't know, but I very highly doubt it

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
1 in particular is the one that lowers the cooldown on castings. While playing preview, i felt like i had to wait far too long for most spells... I noticed streamers enabled or mentioned it. I'm guessing most folks on pc enable that particular one?

M
stranger
stranger
M
completed the game 2 times on PC without any mods

stranger
stranger
Given that Bethesda, with all their clout, is now having to resort to basically blackmailing Sony over crossplay of all things, and Sony deliberately crippled mod support for their platform while ostensibly allowing it with Skyrim...Yeah, I doubt Larian, for all that I love them, will be able to pull enough weight to get mods on Playstation. And as for Xbox, while the probability rises somewhat, I'd still not count on Microsoft being terribly amenable to the idea. Consoles are closed systems for a reason -- the creators want total control over them. An industry giant may be able to bend that, but an indie studio, regardless of their quality, is unlikely to have the semi-coercive power to pull it off. I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard