Print Thread
A
Abxi Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Hi,

where can i find the change log for the changes that is made from current early access version towards version that is released now on 31st august?

On console so PS4 change log will be great!

Thanks in advance,

-Abxi-

veteran
veteran
Maybe one will show up on the 31st, but NOT before then.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
What is the rationale behind this? I check the forums every day for a changelog and I'd love to start theorycrafting around some of the changes. The game isn't changing anymore between now and the release in 2 days so I'm a little surprised there wouldn't be more of a reveal. If anything it would hype the community up and bring more attention to the game.

I don't really see a down side to a changelog post - but maybe I'm missing something?

old hand
old hand
Probably because it is still changing smile

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
stranger
stranger
Larian is not known for stopping well before the deadline. They've probably got all the essential stuff down, sure, but I have little doubt they're still rooting out bugs and making tweaks. They're pretty darn passionate. For D:OS EE, they worked like mad over the holidays to get the Linux version out before Christmas as they had said they would. It was not very long before Christmas, but it was before Christmas. In the few days prior, they had had radio silence as they were working in overdrive to get everything figured out and fixed.

Just so you're aware of what kind of developers we're dealing with -- the really, really good kind.

A
Abxi Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Tredvolt
What is the rationale behind this? I check the forums every day for a changelog and I'd love to start theorycrafting around some of the changes. The game isn't changing anymore between now and the release in 2 days so I'm a little surprised there wouldn't be more of a reveal. If anything it would hype the community up and bring more attention to the game.

I don't really see a down side to a changelog post - but maybe I'm missing something?

Yeah exactly and i mean its already started downloading the official version yesterday and there is a wait time for when submitting a version to sony for publishing so the change log should be done and published ready to read the changes,

I am sure they will make changes after release date but thats a new version and contains new changes, but what about the changes done in release, i wanna know, what love.. erm changelog is!

-Abxi-

Last edited by Abxi; 30/08/18 09:44 AM.
veteran
veteran
Apparently Larian heard the clamoring for patch notes, so here they are: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IcADAJsLeHHXYjCnR5MwCm9GTWRdKzRtIYcCqO_RI6U/edit

I'm not sure if they're complete though, as changes which a couple other people posted about are not listed here.

A
Abxi Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
A
Ohh, nice!

Checking it out right away, thanks!

-Abxi-

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard