I'm having a new issue in split screen mode after the latest release. I'm playing 2-player. Each player has 2 characters (their main and a companion). When we unlink our main character from our companion, one of the characters disappears from the selection wheel and their portrait also disappears from the UI. This character becomes unselectable and since they are unlinked they are totally unusable. We tried loading older saves hoping it was just a corrupted save game but all saves exhibit this issue. We tried disconnecting the second player but the issue persists. Reloading from save will make the missing character show up again but as soon as you try to link them back together they disappear again. A temporary work around is to restart the game in keyboard and mouse mode, relink all 4 characters, save, and then reload in split screen mode. However as soon as you unlink the bug reappears. Basically split screen seems pretty much unusable at this point. I guess we could reroll our characters as lone wolves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but that would really suck!

We have no add-os or mods installed except Sir Lora. We're running on a Windows 10 machine with an Nvidia 1080 Ti.

Last edited by Inferno; 10/12/18 09:19 PM.