Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
As the title says. I've completed 2 of the vault quests so far - the one with the child, and the one with the lizard - successfully. But when I go back to speak to the spirit priest at each vault there is just some short dialogue then the convo ends and the spirit vanishes.
Prior to this I completed the Advocate quest and Jahan's quest regarding the Advocate.
Apparently there's supposed to be rewards such as equipment and/or items. Was this changed for the DE?

W
journeyman
journeyman
W
You still have one vault left to do. It is the one with the possessed dwarf. Once you complete that, the quest should complete. The only loot from the quest comes from the containers in the vaults. Also, if the possessed dwarf survives, he will show you where he has some loot buried. You may have found the loot already. Typically, I do the vaults quest before the tree and Advocate. However, the order in which it is done doesn't matter.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Well I finished the vault with the possessed dwarf. Nada, zip[, zilch frown

Last edited by Hayashi.226; 07/11/19 08:17 AM.
W
journeyman
journeyman
W
OK. Did your quest update in the log? I had DE near the quest, but had to put in a couple hours of play time to get to high enough level to check it out. The quest did complete in my log, but there was no notification of the quest completing so no loot at the end. Everything else in the quest seemed to be working fine.

The quest is still giving out loot in Classic Edition. Luckily I had a save conveniently near there on the classic side.

You may want to check out the bugs section of the forums to see if there is anything about it, if not start up a thread there.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
All those quests are reported as closed. Oh well, no biggie. Thanks.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard