Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
cek Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
My only real compaint in the whole game is in-game spoilers, ones where you talk to a guy who tells you to do something, and then, before doing the thing, talk to him again and the dialog says things that you did not do yet. That to me kinda ruins the moment, and instead of feeling like I'm playing a game, I feel like I'm beta testing a game. I hope the patch corrects that. It kinda makes me want to explore less, and exploring is the thing I love doing the most!

journeyman
journeyman
My only real compaint in the whole game is in-game spoilers, ones where you talk to a guy who tells you to do something, and then, before doing the thing, talk to him again and the dialog says things that you did not do yet. That to me kinda ruins the moment, and instead of feeling like I'm playing a game, I feel like I'm beta testing a game. I hope the patch corrects that. It kinda makes me want to explore less, and exploring is the thing I love doing the most!

Yeah I've had a few dialogues progress to further points in the story/quest before I even did the deed they were asking of me.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard