Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Calyx Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Heyo!

I want to report two bugs that had quite a huge impact on the game and forced me to roll back 30-60 min.

For the mysterious vanishing of items: If one of my characters exceeds its inventory weight, the item that exceeded it, vanishes and items collected after this do not appear in an inventory slot anymore, but its weight is added, too. So the character might not be able to reduce its weight anymore. A view times of reloading usually helps to enable other characters to pick up items again, but the previously collected items are not listed in the inventory anymore which might be extremely frustrating, if a quest item is affected.

As I started a second playthrough the item issue came up right before the last encounter of the tutorial area. And after this battle and the cutscene, the second bug appeared: After I "woke up" in the Wilderness area, the manual save option was greyed out. I wanted to save to reload, hoping to fix the item bug this way. But there was no way to create a new save anymore, so I had to reroll the whole tutorial area. The Quicksave just lead to a pop-up that stated "A new save can't be created during a dialogue."

I'll do some more testing, now, and will add a new post, if I can find out any new details on these issues. For information on system, driver etc. just drop me a message.

Have a nice day and thx to the dev team for listening to so much feedback already! The first hotfix improved streaming performance a lot!

~ Calyx

stranger
stranger
Hello!

Similar problem. We play with my friend in multiplayer.

I have items in my inventory, but I can't transfer anything. My friend also doesn't see my inventory at all.
After that, my friend said that he could not save our progress, even though we had just slaughtered all the goblins at the party(and it was difficult, I'll tell you).
The game wrote "a new save cannot be created during the dialog.". When I already left the game, a friend said that I hung up on the dialogue with SHADOWHEART.
I think I'll have to slaughter the poor goblins again tomorrow smile

stranger
stranger
Posted this on another thread about the save during dialog issue. Close the game and at the launcher select the other launch option you aren't using (Vulcan/DirectX11), and try again. Helped with my saving issue.

Not sure about the inventory, though. Just as a stupid I.T. thought, have you scrolled down in the inventory to look lower?

Calyx Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Mr2ndHalf
Posted this on another thread about the save during dialog issue. Close the game and at the launcher select the other launch option you aren't using (Vulcan/DirectX11), and try again. Helped with my saving issue.

Not sure about the inventory, though. Just as a stupid I.T. thought, have you scrolled down in the inventory to look lower?

Yes, after encountering massive frame drops and freezes I changed Vulcan to DX11 and did some performance checks. Scrolled through the inventory but it is completely empty, also gave it a hover noch invisible icons or placeholders.

Guess I try to alter between 2 manual saves in 15 min intervalls, since still F5/F8 tend to crash the game and the launcher. But I'm sure the team will get to this soon. Hotfix 1 improved so many performance issues from day one already, especially combined with OBS.

stranger
stranger
I've seen *most* of my inventory (only scrolls and few other items, probably anything with weight > 0) disappear once I moved one item onto portrait of the other character

Calyx Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by XANi
I've seen *most* of my inventory (only scrolls and few other items, probably anything with weight > 0) disappear once I moved one item onto portrait of the other character

Ok I didn't pay attention to this, nor tried to move items when I encountered the bug, but I'll take a note and keep an eye onto this in further testing, ok?

Link Copied to Clipboard