Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
No options on the Character Sheet to see my weapon proficiencies or skills, where is it in game ?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Yes, I was also wondering this, +1 to the question and maybe to a feature request to make it more obvious or add a tutorial page for it.
At this point I have no idea what skills is my party good/bad at.

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
I agree having 2-3 different screens for character display (one for selected character, and one for all group members) is not easy. There should be tabs on top of the "hide/show" arrows listing associated skills/features.

Like a secondary tab in the character sheet's middle section, listing every feat and skill proficiency, and/or a "show - collapse all" button to expand/retract all informations.

Unused little spaces on top may be used like this I presume (currently placeholders ?).

addict
addict
Drop down arrows beside your class name are their you just need to spend a few minutes on the character sheets = once you know where to look it’s all good

V
stranger
stranger
V
Hi, please can I see if anyone knows how to check what permanent statuses/status effects I've gained?

One of my party has a Mark which allows her to safely use certain items. Another was granted some kind of blessing thing for passing a few checks... I can't even tell you what it was though, I can't find any mention of what it was in-game so can't remember what was said. Seemed fairly analogous to Spiders Kiss in DOS2 but again I've no idea how to check so may be wrong.

Thank you!

P
stranger
stranger
P
Was it Loviatar's blessing?
Still trying to figure out if there's any actual effect to that. Nothing shows on character sheet or status.

Link Copied to Clipboard