Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Let us have access to all the character sheets and inventories while in camp, not just the 3 currently in the party. It makes it way easier to keep everyone properly equipped and transfer items between them.

For example:

Maybe you want an amulet that you equipped on Gale but he is not in your party. Right now you would have to kick someone out of the party > Make Gale join > Transfer the amulet to you > Kick Gale > Recruit the other member > Then finally equip it.

Last edited by Druid_NPC; 11/10/20 11:52 PM.

Necromancy is just recycling...
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Like in DA:O.
Sounds good.

veteran
veteran
+1

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
I think the only issue with this is that at some point of the story, some characters will disappear. So it be no point to add it when some of them leave or die? Depending on your choices.

veteran
veteran
Why would that matter? If they are no longer your companions then of course they don't show on the screen.

S
stranger
stranger
S
That was also a possible thing in DA:O - I recall that if your relationship wasn't at a high enough point with Zevran when the Crows came calling he'd leave you to join them. I don't see an issue with that being implemented in BG3 - hell, DA:O didn't even really remove them from the party loadout, just greyed them out. And you were always able to get the gear back!... by killing Zevran.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by KingWilhelm
Like in DA:O.
Sounds good.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by FreshRevenge
I think the only issue with this is that at some point of the story, some characters will disappear. So it be no point to add it when some of them leave or die? Depending on your choices.

If they leave their items could go to camp stash, or just kill them.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Druid_NPC

For example:

Maybe you want an amulet that you equipped on Gale but he is not in your party. Right now you would have to kick someone out of the party > Make Gale join > Transfer the amulet to you > Kick Gale > Recruit the other member > Then finally equip it.

I have never seen an RPG where you can do something that you are requesting lol. That's like in Skyrim, telling a follower not to follow you, but still able to access their inventory from afar. Doesn't make much sense, it breaks immersion.

B
stranger
stranger
B
yes, please, managing equipment between party members currently not in the party is more than tedious right now

also it's nice you have a "send to camp" option on items, but sending one accidentally there having you take a rest is let's say... not ideal

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Axis

I have never seen an RPG where you can do something that you are requesting lol. That's like in Skyrim, telling a follower not to follow you, but still able to access their inventory from afar. Doesn't make much sense, it breaks immersion.

DA:O is the perfect example. You really shouldn't be able to do it anywhere, but in camp they are just standing there next you.

Link Copied to Clipboard