Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bede Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
In the goblin camp, I climbed up to the highest tower and most of the goblins didn't know what to do and couldn't get to me. So I killed them all. In cold blood. Then I went inside and killed them all. I killed Haslin. I killed everything.

I'm so sorry, Goblins.

(Did I break the game?)

DON'T POKE DRIZZT! 'Tis entirely unsociable.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Bede
In the goblin camp, I climbed up to the highest tower and most of the goblins didn't know what to do and couldn't get to me. So I killed them all. In cold blood. Then I went inside and killed them all. I killed Haslin. I killed everything.

I'm so sorry, Goblins.

(Did I break the game?)

The GoblinSlayer would commend you. And I for one....am going to copy you. A good goblin is a dead goblin

old hand
old hand
I prefer stealth and subterfuge. Killing all the goblins yes, but after taking out their wardrums, after sniping them off a few at a time.

But lol you killed Halsin too #fail.

That's why you're meant to talk to the goblins first before killing them.

Even when playing as evil, the goblins deserve to die just for being useless fecks of shite.

I'll keep my ogre buddies that gave me a warhorn to summon them, and ally with the hag though, I'm only interested in pure power.

Last edited by DumbleDorf; 12/10/20 03:42 PM.
I guess you'll find out. I commend you for attempting to break the game thoug laugh

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf

Even when playing as evil, the goblins deserve to die just for being useless fecks of shite.

lol

enthusiast
enthusiast
I might try this. I went in and killed the bugbear geezer and waypointed out of there. When I came back to there all the goblins were hostile...

ALL

OFF

THE

GOBLINS

Love and sausages xx
B
Bede Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Well, I did try to talk to the goblins who were guarding the bear (Haslin), and the choice was to fight the bear or the goblins. The bear seemed easier, so I killed it, and it became Haslin's dead corpse. Then I just killed the rest of the lot in the room.

Also, Zevlor keeps saying to find him in the caves... what caves? Maybe I should just kill the Tieflings, too, if my character is evil?

journeyman
journeyman
I think if Halsin dies you won't get prompts for the next part, however nothing stops you from trying. I don't think you can break waypoints on a map unless the npc you kill reveals them physically. And Halsin doesn't do that.

B
Bede Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Time to kill the hag, too!

enthusiast
enthusiast
I just started entering the goblin area, but dice based conversation doesn't give me confidence that is worth trying a diplomatic way, because if that fails I will be surrounded by a lot of them in good positions. I may send in a messenger alone though, and if they slaughter it, will wipe the entire hostile camp.

But who is Haslin, the druid healer? He turns red as well if we attack the goblins? Well, will try to knock out then, need that alive.

Just make a save game before trying things like this, everything should be a valid way, just being EA some could be missing or bugged.

I managed to free Halsin in one playthrough, but in my current run he died during the fight. The two worgs did him in! But I took out all of the other gobbos and kept my party alive in the process.

I mean what kind of lame archdruid was he? I seriously doubt that a guy who can't survive two moderate level foes while I'm handling the rest of the enemies is worth salvaging anyway. In fact, the whole experience soured me on the druids as is, so I going to head back to the grove and offer to slay those mooks on behalf of the tieflings!

And my fighter character is a githyanki, so they better watch out.

Last edited by Capt.Wells; 11/12/20 06:05 PM.

“This year the utopian candy shell has melted away to expose a hard center of bizarre reality.”
B
Banned
Banned
B
Originally Posted by Bede
Well, I did try to talk to the goblins who were guarding the bear (Haslin), and the choice was to fight the bear or the goblins. The bear seemed easier, so I killed it, and it became Haslin's dead corpse. Then I just killed the rest of the lot in the room.

Also, Zevlor keeps saying to find him in the caves... what caves? Maybe I should just kill the Tieflings, too, if my character is evil?

Killing tieflings is morally right.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Kill everything on the map. The WHOLE map, under dark included. You are the child of murder! Oops wrong game.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I think I might also have broken the game.... Gave up trying to locate The Drow and her Gobbo hoard, rescued Halsin, went off to meet him at the Grove but he's disappeared too......Brokan

journeyman
journeyman
I went on a rooftop murder spree my first run. Go back to camp, he shows up there not the Grove.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Thanks asheraa smile Just checked, he's not there. Think this play through is goosed.

Last edited by Topper; 12/12/20 07:50 AM.
journeyman
journeyman
Haha I think mine is too, I accidentally murdered... Well... Everyone on the map except the pain King and the Very Happy Couple 😳😂

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf
I prefer stealth and subterfuge. Killing all the goblins yes, but after taking out their wardrums, after sniping them off a few at a time.

But lol you killed Halsin too #fail.

That's why you're meant to talk to the goblins first before killing them.

I'll keep my ogre buddies that gave me a warhorn to summon them, and ally with the hag though, I'm only interested in pure power.

Allying with the hag? That imperious condescending old bitch? Evil or good, I can't let insults like that slide. Kill every time.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard