Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
So I have completed a full evil playthrough now, and I gotta say, it was much more fun than I had expected. However, there are still a few issues that I would like to adress. (spoilers, obv.)

Since I killed Halsin the druid, he couldn't give me the information that I would need to go to moonrise towers to get rid of the tadpole. Neither did I find that information anywhere else, or for that matter, anyhing that would definitely lead me into act 2. I might have just missed something, but if that is the case then it should probably be a bit easier to find, cause I really looked (Halsins journal said something about moonrise towers, but I didn't get a quest from that).
Aside from that, I'm confused by another thing: after raiding the grove, Minthara tells me that I have gained new powers granted by the Absolute, but I haven't gotten any. Bug or just a misunderstanding? Because after the horrible thing I just did, something like a reward for playing evil would be fitting, I think (new tadpole powers for instance).

Generally I think playing evil is rewarded, but not enough (and with rewarded I mean not gold but interesting dialogue and such).

I absolutely hate the fight that currently it seems like so far the game equals "being evil" with joining a cult. I feel like maybe it's supposed to make sense that you join this Absolute honky for some promise of power and riches or whatever but the game doesn't really manages to frame it that way at all, in my opinion. It mostly just feels like you're volunteering to do stuff for these guys simply because they're the "bad guy club"

Last edited by Khorvale; 12/10/20 09:02 PM.
S
Sigi98 Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
S
yeah thats true, I think it could be better communicated why it makes sense that we join this cult now (even if we later betray them). Maybe to gain control of the tadpole instead of removing it?

G
stranger
stranger
G
The info leading to act 2 was given to me by the drow lady after an unexpected romance scene...

Regarding evil playthrough, i concur that it was a lot more fun than expected:)

One feedback however would be that i'd be nice to have some better foreplay about the absolute. The evil side should try to seduce you. In my case i went evil cause i did decide to go evil, but really i didn't know much about the absolute before to really be on their side...

Link Copied to Clipboard